Bando

T

TLS

I am looking for some information on Bando. First let me say I don't care about the current controversey surronding Dr. Gyi.

The art of Bando fascinates me, I'm looking for any type of information; notes, books, websites, videos anything that someone would be willing to share with me. I was lucky enough to get a hold of an old Bando kickboxing book Dr. Gyi wrote. It's awesome. I have all of the mainstream information I can find; articles in the publications, stickgrappler's website, Phil Dunlap's website. I'm just trying to dig for some more.

I'm also trying to get the mailing address or some kind of contact information for the American Bando Association. I want to see if anyone is teaching in my area. Can anyone help me out? If you are not comfortable replying on the forum feel fee to PM(Private Message) me or send me an email.

Thanks in advance for the help,

TLS

OP
G

GouRonin

Dude, it doesn't matter really what the controversy on Dr. Gyi is. The end result is that he's one baaaad dude. He could bust a steel ball with a rubber mallet if you get my drift.
He has a ton of martial experience to pass on and I would think that it would benefit anyone to get some of it.
If you do find anything please send it to me as well. I don't know if there is an official Bando homepage but it would be kewl to see what is out there.
Thanx and good luck!

OP
T

TLS

Gou,

You got it, if I get any info I will be sure to pass it on to you.

TLS

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gyi comes to my school every now and then. You will find very little on the net. He feels comfortable being low profile. I should be having him in the spring. Once I have the dates I'l let everyone know.
The Renegade :rolleyes:

PS This post makes me the first Yellow Belt. How do you feel about that Dutch???

OP
G

GouRonin

Well you always were a bit of a kiss ***.
Heh heh heh...

You never told me Gyi was coming in to your place in the spring! You were holding out on me!

For those of you who don't know, Mr. Hartman has a brand new location opening up soon. There will a grand opening and everything with many people there.

Will Vladimir be there as well?

OP
G

GouRonin

Can you imagine what will happen once those Bando guys get hold of Vlad's teachings? Madness I say! :eek: