Awww How CUTE

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
personally, i think the hello kitty gun is kinda cool.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's for when your daughter "absolutely, positively, has to kill every mother****er in the room"

:D

(10 points for getting the movie reference)

On a side-note, my buddy had the slide of his wife's Glock 26 duracoated in that disgusting pink color...but hey, she likes it and carries it everywhere she goes so I guess it's worth it.
Samuel L Jackson in Jackie Brown

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
After seeing some blades and folders in pink at our local Excalibur store, I'm not surprised to see a pink AK-47, but I am a little shocked to see the Hello Kitty ...thing.

I suppose there are many adults who collect Hello Kitty stuff, and this would certainly be in there. I know there are HK toilet seats, HK furniture so ... why not a gun, I guess?

Actually it could be ironically amusing to gun down the bad guys while they're laffin' their asses off at your gun. :idunno:

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
It might make the prosecutor think twice....

"And THIS, ladies and gentleman of the jury," he says picking up the pink and lavender paisley AR "is the weapon with which the defendant brutally pumped seven bullets into the deceased."

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Isn't there an Oregon group called "The Pink Pistols?" I think it's a gay, lesbian, alternative lifestyle and friends/families-of group supporting concealed carry for said folk. But I don't think the weapons themselves are, necessarily, pink.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Isn't there an Oregon group called "The Pink Pistols?" I think it's a gay, lesbian, alternative lifestyle and friends/families-of group supporting concealed carry for said folk. But I don't think the weapons themselves are, necessarily, pink.

slogantinyish.gif

It's national. Portland happens to have one of the more active chapters. I believe that they are having their monthly lunches/shoots later today. They're not exclusively GLBT; my wife and I are currently inactive members. You just gotta love a group like that. It gives run-of-the-mill anti-violence queer activists a bad case of cognitive dissonance. And when the sort of anti-gay hard Right type who is a touch over represented in the gun community meets them heads darned near explode.

A little confusion is a Good Thing(tm). A lot of confusion is even better.

The guns aren't pink. Duracote costs money :)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Now THIS is a working man's gun! :lol: Probably the civilian version.

Attachments

• $dewalt gun.jpg
    $dewalt gun.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 131

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Gotta say they're more colorful than the old International Harvester .45s