Awww How CUTE

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Kitty AK-47

hellokittyak47.jpg

Is it just me, or does this rifle scream, "Hey Kids, Play with Me"?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It screams to me "Hey, do some photoshop work with this and an Osama pic" :D

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Too kewl. There was a company that did AR furniture in all sorts of colors. Unfortunately, they stopped selling the pink and purple. Fortunately, you can Duracote in all sorts of colors. I really want to haul out a pink rifle or pistol at the range.

It's like Gene LeBell's pink gi. You've gotta love it. And you have to admire the hair or the sense of humor that lets a guy do something like that.

Puts me in mind of one of the toughest mofos in the Western world.
He was the pharmacist for several godsforsaken towns in rural Colorado in a day when there was a lot of pharmacy robberies.
It was the 1970s.
He was gay.
He was out.
He carried a purse.
He lived with the only man he'd had eyes for, the pit boss at the rail yard.
He had a 1911 that he made appear and disappear like magic.
The ivory grips had a scrimshawed Tom of Finland figure with optimistic proportions.

He was fond of saying "My wrist isn't too limp for me to hold onto this .45".

His store never got robbed.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I really want to haul out a pink rifle or pistol at the range.

I need to do my AK in gold like in Lord Of War... It can be my Dope Gangsta' Bling Bling.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Someone in another forum has diabetes-inducing cute pictures of two little girls of Hello Kitty without irony age. They have pink and purple ARs converted to .22LR. Those are the colors they like. Those are the right colors for their toys.

Slightly older boys like their toys in black, tan and darkish green. They buy most of the toys from Glock, Ruger and Olympic Arms. So Glock, Ruger and Olympic Arms make most of toys in black, tan and darkish green. It's all about making the customer happy enough to buy more toys

:shrug:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well here's another version of a Hello Kitty Gun... what is the world coming to??

Could be all the metal parts have been painted but I think it's an all plastic gun...

Attachments

• $02333.jpg
    $02333.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 215

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why would anybody do that?

It's for when your daughter "absolutely, positively, has to kill every mother****er in the room"

:D

(10 points for getting the movie reference)

On a side-note, my buddy had the slide of his wife's Glock 26 duracoated in that disgusting pink color...but hey, she likes it and carries it everywhere she goes so I guess it's worth it.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OFF TOPIC POST: While in the private police academy we had to reshoot one course as a group, most of the students did not own their own firearms so we had to share..There was a male there that made Michael Jackson look straight, he asked to borrow my .357..He moonwaked to the line and said outloud " Watch me girls" and on command he put six dead center in a tight group..He kept doing this no matter how far the target was..When it was over we all amazed..As he handed my gun back to me he said to all of us " When your pretty in the ghetto ya gotta be BAD"

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OFF TOPIC POST: While in the private police academy we had to reshoot one course as a group, most of the students did not own their own firearms so we had to share..There was a male there that made Michael Jackson look straight, he asked to borrow my .357..He moonwaked to the line and said outloud " Watch me girls" and on command he put six dead center in a tight group..He kept doing this no matter how far the target was..When it was over we all amazed..As he handed my gun back to me he said to all of us " When your pretty in the ghetto ya gotta be BAD"
.... speechless.... but not with shock just... shaking my head and not really knowing what to say about that... sheeesh...

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone in another forum has diabetes-inducing cute pictures of two little girls of Hello Kitty without irony age. They have pink and purple ARs converted to .22LR. Those are the colors they like. Those are the right colors for their toys.

Slightly older boys like their toys in black, tan and darkish green. They buy most of the toys from Glock, Ruger and Olympic Arms. So Glock, Ruger and Olympic Arms make most of toys in black, tan and darkish green. It's all about making the customer happy enough to buy more toys

:shrug:
Know how to sell out of whatever product you're overstocked on?

Paint it black, label it "tactical" and find a roomful of cops.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
.... speechless.... but not with shock just... shaking my head and not really knowing what to say about that... sheeesh...

If I had not seen it with my own eyes I never would have believed it...

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Know how to sell out of whatever product you're overstocked on?

Paint it black, label it "tactical" and find a roomful of cops.

That stopped being funny a few years back when 5.11 added "tactical" shoelaces to their lineup.

Latest Discussions