Australian Ninjas attack criminals

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/article459625.ece/Ninjas-fight-crime

Ninjas scared off three men who were attacking a 27-year-old German medical exchange student in an alleyway outside their warrior school, the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper reported on Wednesday.
One of the teachers saw the attack and instructed the students, who were decked out in their black garb, to go out and confront the muggers.
“You should have seen their faces when they saw us in ninja gear coming towards them,” the school’s sensei, or master, Kaylan Soto, told the newspaper.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

Yeah, I saw these guys. Don't know them myself, but going to their website they actually apear to possibly have split from us a number of years ago, as they are using pretty much the same class structure we had a while back (and I don't know of any other organisation that teaches intuition as a structured aspect in a class environment), although as I don't know the instructor themselves, or the school, I don't know that they were around all that long. There are a fair few things that I see that are different from us, so it could just be someone who wanted to do things their own way (including some more fanciful uniforms from the looks of things....).

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wait ... ninjas wear burqas?

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
They should hire the Ninjas to get rid of all those pesky spiders they got down there. *shudder*

Shifu Steve

Green Belt
Reaction score
There are a fair few things that I see that are different from us, so it could just be someone who wanted to do things their own way (including some more fanciful uniforms from the looks of things....).

...and expanding the role of the modern Ninja to crime busters donning Burqas...which is unique.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah... that kinda caught me by surprise there, not sure exactly what they're doing with that, uh, headgear on. Oh, well, they seem to have done okay, although to be completely fair, there were 5 of them and 3 opportunity attackers, so I don't think the training/class/art had much to do with their success. Well done for standing up when seeing something bad, though!