Ninjas to the rescue!

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
In a rescue worthy of the Mutant Ninja Turtles, five Sydney ninjas went to the aid of a commuter as he was being robbed of his mobile phone in a Sydney alleyway.

The 27-year-old German medical student had been confronted by three thugs as he sat alone on a late-night train to Kingswood, in Sydney's western suburbs on Wednesday night.

He refused to hand over his wallet when they demanded it, but they followed him off the train and saw their chance when he turned into the dimly lit alley.

But their assault was brought to a sudden stop when they looked up from kicking their victim and saw the ninjas, dressed completely in black, running toward them.

If they had looked a bit more carefully as they trailed the student into the alley, they might have noticed that the spot where they had chosen to launch their attack was right outside the doors of the Ninja Senshi Ryu school, a Japanese martial arts school that trains would be ninja warriors.

Gotta love it!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article7131610.ece

repz

Green Belt
Reaction score
Lol, this is hilarious! I can only imagine the faces of the guys kicking the victims face in and stopping when they see dudes in ninja suits just straight rushing them.

I never heard of that style. Is it a breakaway group from bujinkan?

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Lol, this is hilarious! I can only imagine the faces of the guys kicking the victims face in and stopping when they see dudes in ninja suits just straight rushing them.

I never heard of that style. Is it a breakaway group from bujinkan?

I haven't come across them, and I haven't heard of Kaylan Soto, the instructor, but based on their website's description of their regular class schedule, it sounds like a breakaway from us.

Latest Discussions