Audio files with Korean Terms?

ajury

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find an audio file, cd or video with the Korean terms spoken?

My instructor is not a native Korean and I would like to pronounce the terms correctly. We use them when instructing in our school and I have heard several different ways to say things.

Thank you for your time.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Different styles of TKD use different terminology, so make sure that if you're purchasing an audio file, it is the terminology you use in the dojang.

For instance, in many older styles of TKD/TSD/KSD, a horse riding stance/side stance is known as Keema Jaseh ([FONT=&quot]기마[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]자세[/FONT] ), where as in KKW TKD I believe it is Juchoom Sohgi.

OP
A

ajury

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you I will ask my instructor to see if he can point me in the correct direction. I know Grandmaster Kim was a student of General Choi but the only exposure I have to Korean is what I have learned in the studio. I can say the terms well enough to teach but I would like to improve. Also since my boys are learning with me I would prefer they learned the proper sounds.

Thank you for your help.

Art Jury.

Latest Discussions