Any SKK combo's on youtube?

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Matt - Marlon -- I swear if you two start going into the underlying methods of 6 i am going to scream. "ahh but you see if i hit them in dim mak spot sp 21 at 11am we will ........."""" ahahaha

Well, it will be a two part series. Marlon can handle the pressure point and energy manipulation implications, while I will film the historical significance of the combination with a complete biomechanical analysis. We may have to lengthen the video to a three hour miniseries. I'll make sure you get to screen the rough draft.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, it will be a two part series. Marlon can handle the pressure point and energy manipulation implications, while I will film the historical significance of the combination with a complete biomechanical analysis. We may have to lengthen the video to a three hour miniseries. I'll make sure you get to screen the rough draft.
:lol:

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
well, since there was not interest in any specific Kempo's (except 6 and 3) I will pick some and record today. Scary as that may sound. I figure I will do.
3, 36, 47.

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
well my 3 are up. uncut and unrehearsed. I only wish that i had done them all one more time at full speed.. oh well my nature to teach came through.. and yes that was a new hopeful student calling in the background. haaha,, this is a great tool, I was able to see some of my structure mistakes and now I can correct them.

Last edited by a moderator:

JTKenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
well my 3 are up. uncut and unrehearsed. I only wish that i had done them all one more time at full speed.. oh well my nature to teach came through.. and yes that was a new hopeful student calling in the background. haaha,, this is a great tool, I was able to see some of my structure mistakes and now I can correct them.

Very cool, nice job sir!! My 3 and 36 are 98% the same but what you have for 47 I have for 45........so what do you have for 45?

Here is my 47:

#47 - rising sun block (double upward ridge hands), rt knife to ribs, rt rdge hand to outside of arm (bending the arm), shoulder wrench takedown, rt knife to throat, rt hammer to bladder, rt rndhse elbow to face

As soon as I can get an uke back (I think I broke mine) I will post some as well. Again very cool thanks for sharing.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Nice Mr. Dwire. Ours are very similar, all three of them.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
very cool. i like 47...hope its the same at my dojo

B

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Very cool, nice job sir!! My 3 and 36 are 98% the same but what you have for 47 I have for 45........so what do you have for 45?

Here is my 47:

#47 - rising sun block (double upward ridge hands), rt knife to ribs, rt rdge hand to outside of arm (bending the arm), shoulder wrench takedown, rt knife to throat, rt hammer to bladder, rt rndhse elbow to face

As soon as I can get an uke back (I think I broke mine) I will post some as well. Again very cool thanks for sharing.

It will be easier for me to tape it next week and put it up. I like almost all the ones in the 40's (not 43) #44 for me comes right out of Sho tan Kwa but I am pretty sure my #45 is written on Matts webpage www.kempoinfo.com Will i be seeing anyone elses videos this weekend?

JTKenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I had done this a few weeks ago for fun. Took out the other techniques and left combo's #15, 22, 43, 47. Nothing fancy and certainly not perfect, I literally filmed between classes one day.

who's next?

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
I had done this a few weeks ago for fun. Took out the other techniques and left combo's #15, 22, 43, 47. Nothing fancy and certainly not perfect, I literally filmed between classes one day.

who's next?

your 47 has my 36 block and my 48 ending. your 43 is not like any I have seen so far... I will have to see that in a slower teaching setting.

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
combo 43 -- I have seen this one in the "original" sense and also seen it to be the first one changed in most off-shoots. As for me - I just stopped teaching it for awhile.. Would teach up to 50 and then go back and show 43.. Its the easiest in the 40's to learn.

OP
K

kempo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

who's next?

Awsome, I was going to request a video on #15..Well done thatnk.
Lets keep them comming....

Chris

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Would you mind doing combination #10, #11, #19 and #20, that would be great.

Thanks

Chris

I unexpectedly was able to film some yesterday, so it is sort of ...well i just did it. Which may be a good thing since i am prone to excess verbiage at times..i forgot to do 10 ithink. but i did 3,11,19, 20 ,36,47,49 and then i remebered Master Dwire and last minute included combo 6. This waymaster Dwire can better correct and instruct me in the understanding of this combwo :). a student had a camera with him and with 7 or so minutes of time we just did it. He will get it to me to upload ion Wednesday and i will post a link. I wish i had had more time and was prepared but.. it did not look too bad, you can let me know

Respectfully,
Marlon

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I can't wait to see it, Marlon ... thanks.

I just ordered a new camera yesterday. It should be here this week. I am hoping to film some next weekend. I'm assuming there will be some differences in how we execute our combos and I will film those that show differences, for comparisons sake.

OP
K

kempo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Cant wait to see them Marlon, and 14kempo I look forward to seeing some more of yours especially with the new camera....

Chris

Latest Discussions