Any people into bujinkan/ninjutsu in sw ohio?

shinobi00

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi im new tthe forum. Im used to the car forums i have joined over the years but this is my first martial arts forum. Im very interested in ninjutsu/bujinkan. I used to do Karate when i was younger and plan to get into bujinkan classes here soon when my car is paid off, money is tight right now but was wondering if there was anyone around my area into it and maybe some feedback on local bujinkan schools. I have been reading alot on the ninjutsu, which i realize is alot more to it then just physical aspects, a WHOLE lot more. Anyways thanks in advance! I know of a few schools in dayton and in cincinnati, the one in dayton thats really big i suppose is the quest center:) I think thats to shin do or something like that, also wondering the difference there.

banzai

White Belt
Reaction score
I can't help you with the schools in your area as I study in Columbus, Ohio. I can help you with the difference between To Shin DO and the Bujinkan. Mr Hayes took alot of the principles and methods that he learned from the Bujinkan system and put a modern day spin on it so that it deals with modern attacks and situations. The To Shin Do system is alot more simplistic but as to which one you would like better I don't know. You should probably check out both systems. I hope this helps you.

Banzai

DocWard

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I haven't been on in awhile, so I hope you get this and it is helpful. In addition to Mr. Hayes' Quest Center, there is also Dayton Bujinkan.

http://www.daytonbujinkan.com/index.html

I asked a question about the school awhile back and it was commented positively on by the forum members who looked. When I am home from deployment, I am seriously considering giving it a look. It is a little over half an hour away from me.

Latest Discussions