Another "It's not the size of the dog in the fight" stories...

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
... OR two eight year olds iwth baseball bats pwn a grown man with a gun

From the Orlando Sentinel

Authorities say two 8-year-olds used baseball bats to stop an armed man who had threatened to kill a woman in Alachua County.

Charles Arby Bradley is facing several charges, including battery and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He is being held in the county jail.

I don't think this is going to help his status in prison

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good job, guys......too many folks would have just tried to reason with this guy, and gotten mom and them killed, very likely.......though a baseball bat really IS a form of 'diplomacy'. ;)

OP
tellner

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
"A weapon," as Lois Bujold said "is a tool for making the enemy change his mind."

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
"A weapon," as Lois Bujold said "is a tool for making the enemy change his mind."
Touche!

And diplomacy, i've heard it said (though I can't cite a source), is talking nicely to the growling rabid dog until you can find a ROCK BIG ENOUGH TO SMASH HIS HEAD IN!

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Touche!

And diplomacy, i've heard it said (though I can't cite a source), is talking nicely to the growling rabid dog until you can find a ROCK BIG ENOUGH TO SMASH HIS HEAD IN!

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' until you can find a rock" -Will Rogers

OP
tellner

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Or "A diplomat is a man who can tell you to go to hell and have you looking forward to the trip."

Latest Discussions