And I'm in...

Icewater

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thought I would take a second to say hello. I've been a member of Kung Fu Magazine forums for a while now and found this place a few weeks ago. I look forward to some new perspectives on the ****-kickery I like to call MA.

Type at you soon,

Icewater

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk Icewater!!! It's allways good to see a new poster. Tell us more about your Kung Fu. How long have you been interested in MA???

Be blessed in all you do,
Satt

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome IceWater! Happy Posting! Hope you enjoy our form of ****-kickery :D. Look forward to your posts! :wavey:

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT :wavey: ...Happy posting

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Glad to have you with us!!!! :wavey: I'm looking forward to your posts!

- Ceicei

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Icewater said:
Thought I would take a second to say hello. I've been a member of Kung Fu Magazine forums for a while now and found this place a few weeks ago. I look forward to some new perspectives on the ****-kickery I like to call MA.

Type at you soon,

Icewater
welcome to where time stands still no one leaves and no one will happy posting btw, which kung fu style is your preference?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk! Enjoy!!

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Och! Icewater! Welcome to MT. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you found us here. I too am interested in what style Kung Fu you study as I'm a Kung Fu gal myself. :supcool:

OP
Icewater

Icewater

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Looks like the big question is which style. Currently, I've been studying Sil Lum Kung-Fu for 1 1/2 years and love it.

Icewater, a history:

I dabbled in TKD and American Karate as a kid until I got attacked by a rogue cinderblock and discovered girls are more fun than breaking sticks. In college I studied Isshinryu with friends because as girls get older they became less cost effective than MA and that I had a rather large mouth in the college gym. Eventually I got married, got a mortgage, and got a job. Now it seems that Kung-Fu is good at relieving said stress while still honing my foot-to-mouth skills. Add that touch of insanity for inflicting pain and you have a well rounded me.

Oh yeah, the name. Icewater comes from my basketball days where my friend once quipped, "Your game is as weak as Icewater." It just stuck.

Thanks for the encouragement...

Icewater

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!! Enjoy your stay!!

Mike

Latest Discussions