An Aikidoka's controversial journey into MMA: Is it helpful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You're implying that he thinks he's a bad *** without knowing him. You also implied martial d was american, and that i train sportfighting (ignoring my username), and use wikipedia (which i didn't but somehow would have been an issue if i did?). You may want to slow down on your accusations until you have some sort of evidence or logic behind then

No now you're just sounding like a troll

For the 5th time, there are no badasses.

Period

You seem to be hurt by that fact

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Nah he's right I'm a secret ninja sent by the CIA to investigate illegal martial arts by these evil sport fighters,...they found me in an underground fight club beating up 10 guys at once.
In the bathroom. With a studded leather spanker.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score

Period

Guy comes on forum. In the same day accuses at 3 longtime members of being trolls while being the only one to troll at all.

Ah you've got to love this site. I wonder if football attracts this type of people to their forums

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Period

Im just genuinely confused why you seem to think that we're badasses. All the lifetime you've made that accusation towards have never called themselves that on here. I can guarantee you im not one. I don't get why that's an issue

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Im just genuinely confused why you seem to think that we're badasses. All the lifetime you've made that accusation towards have never called themselves that on here. I can guarantee you im not one. I don't get why that's an issue
Insecurity issues

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You can be a "badass" swimmer, or runner, or UFC, or in whatever other sport you want to play.

But you're not some badass over the martial arts community because you win in the UFC.

Just in the sports fighting community

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can be a "badass" swimmer, or runner, or UFC, or in whatever other sport you want to play.

But you're not some badass over the martial arts community because you win in the UFC.

Again, no one is arguing this. You're the only one bringing badassery up

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score

What on earth are you on about seriously..,..as I far as I know there are no UFC fighters on this forum so why the hell do you keep bringing it up and the fact you called UFC a sport really shows how ignorant you are....UFC isn't a sport it's a company the sport is Mma

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score

Spare me. Did you win the UFC title?

Then the You there is not referring to the special you you hope it was.

Disappointing, as English often is.

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
What on earth are you on about seriously..,..as I far as I know there are no UFC fighters on this forum so why the hell do you keep bringing it up and the fact you called UFC a sport really shows how ignorant you are....UFC isn't a sport it's a company the sport is Mma
Are there more octagons these days?

I stopped watching the sport when Hoyce Gracie was the undisputed Teabagging champion

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spare me. Did you win the UFC title?

Then the You there is not referring to the special you you hope it was.

Disappointing, as English often is.
So everyone who has won a UFC title considers themselves a badass? Im assuming you've asked them all personally?

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
So everyone who has won a UFC title considers themselves a badass? Im assuming you've asked them all personally?
This guys just have insecurity issues because these guys have achieved more in their lives than he ever will

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Really, you can drop the charade, troll.

Specifically, no, MMA is not better than Aikido or Tae Kwon Do or anything else. Its a different sport. And sport fighting in general is not comparable to ancient fighting arts.

Whether or not you believe Aikido comes from something more ancient or it was just made up by one guy in one lifetime and the earth is flat, is completely irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.