American Kenpo in Honolulu

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I would like to express a very big MAHALO (thank you in Hawaiian) to Mr. Josh Lannon. He is an Ambassador for the AKKI and Kenpo.
He came out to Hawaii on business and gave a group of us a two-day class in Kenpo. Wow he is very dynamic. We analyzed techniques for power and speed. He gave us a brief demonstration in knife fighting. Based on what Mr. Lannon shoed us this weekend anyone who says Kenpo doesn't have locks and ground fighting techniques needs to look him up.
Mr. Lannon It was a pleasure I just wish you had more time so that I could say thank you properly.

I would like to extend an invitation to any American Kenpo stylist. If you are in the area and want to work out just email me (let me know the dates) I have access to a dojo that can hold around 30 people.

Again If you are reading this Mr. Lannon Mahalo nui loa.

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Mr Josh Lannon will be teaching at the AKKI Las Vegas Convention which takes place between 17th & 20th March.

for those lucky enpoigh to be attending the Camp, his seminar on 'Simplifying Technique Effectiveness through Master Key Timing Patterns' will be well worth attending.

Les Grihault
AKKI Regional Representative, United Kingdom

Latest Discussions