Zach Whitson Kenpo Counterpoint Seminar In Pittsburgh, PA

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Fellow Kenpoists,

The United Parker's Kenpo Club would like to invite all interested Kenpoists to our Pittsburgh Kenpo Training Camp featuring Mr. Zach Whitson on Saturday, February 22nd, 2003 from 1pm to 6pm.

The two-part series of seminars will cover Mr. Whitson's new and innovative "Kenpo Counterpoint" drills!

1pm to 3pm (Part 1)- Kenpo Counterpoint
3pm to 4pm Lunch Break
4pm to 6pm (Part 2)- Kenpo Counterpoint

The cost of the seminars is $30.00 for the entire day.

Join us in welcoming Mr. Zach Whitson to the University of Pittsburgh for the first time by supporting the United Parker's Kenpo Club. See you on the mat!

For more information or to make a reservation for the Camp please contact the UPK at-

[email protected]

Or call Josh Ryer at-

(412)621-4309

Thank you and good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have only hung out with Zack for one weekend, and I would recommend to anyone in Kenpo or studying any other art to check this guy out. Very good instructor with lots to offer.

:D

G

GouRonin

I don't think much of Kenpoists but Zach kicks *** and represents well.

Plus he punches people in the nutz for fun and I can dig that.

Just don't ask to see him do it....
:erg:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm...things to bring to this years JKKenpo camp...
A reminder to see Zach 'demonstrate' with Gou...
Paintball gun....
cup.
beverages. :rofl:

I've heard nothing but good things about Zach from a number of folks.

G

GouRonin

I have news for you. If you expect me to use kenpo techs on the gun issue you're in for a surprise.

Since the element of surprise is gone for me I won't be doing them easily either. It's unrealistic because you WILL shoot. You PLAN on shooting and you EXPECT me to do something. So if I was do to anything I should do it full out and you should expect to get hurt. That might make you think twice about actually shooting. It evens out the playing field if you think your finger is going to get broken in a few places.
:)

I discussed this with Huk anyway and he said he demo-ed for you the techs. If you are not satisfied with his teachings then what I have to do won't make you happy at all.

As for Zach, you ought to ask to see the video tape of him dragging my *** across the floor in handcuffs as I try to resist while he demonstrates police tactics.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmm...broken finger (probably the good one too) and pain, or, watch Zach drag Gou around like a skinny sack of potatoes and still be able to lift a mug.... Its a hard decision....but, my lack of likeing pain (cuz it hurts me) wins out...well, that and I'll need a working hand to eat popcron while watching Gou do the dance. :)

Seriously, I have found nothing but good things about Zach everywhere I go. Kenponet had alot of folks raving about his "Kenpo Counterpoint" drills, and if I could get to Pittsburgh I'd stop in.

Please post a review of the seminar afterwards.

:asian:

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
and if I could get to Philli I'd stop in.

Philly? Philly? Philly?

Try Pittsburgh. Home of Iron City beer, the Steelers, The
Penguins, MARIO, The Three Rivers, The Pirates, Chipped Ham,
Station Square, The Fort Pitt tunnels, and an economy still trying
to recover from the wide spread shut down of 90% of the steel
mills in the area.

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
well, that and I'll need a working hand to eat popcron while watching Gou do the dance.

Zach has his own police gun stuff that is wild. Ask him about it.

OP
True2Kenpo

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Fellow Kenpoists,

It would be great to see any of you that are able to attend Mr. Whitson's seminar in Pittsburgh! Please feel free to contact me by e-mail for more information-

[email protected]

Also, if room and board are a problem, just let me know and I am sure we can figure something out.

I wish everyone the best and good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

Latest Discussions