Aikia

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Jerry Beasly's organization AIKIA? It is advertised as one of the largest and oldest independent organizations, but I haven't knowingly met any one who is a member.

Is anyone here a member or know one? What are the benefits that you receive that are unique to this organization?

Thanks for your feedback.

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I plan on joining it soon. I have been in contact with Dr. Beasley and I will say he is very responsive. I look forward to being part of his organization. Another one to look at is United States Karate Alliance.

frankiefuller

White Belt
Reaction score
Have met some of those guys and talked to and emailed Dr. Beasley quite a bit. Actually are a bunch of really nice guys. If you go to Karate College (went a bit this year), you can meet Joe Lewis, Bill Wallace, Beasley, Michael Depasquale, and alot of other names. Jerry Beasley is a really easy guy to talk to and very nice. Just a professor who happens to teach martial arts. They won't play political games with you because they're just regular martial arts guys; they have very reasonable rates, especially for belt testing, and they present a straightforward approach to martial arts. They respect other martial artists alot and will be very helpful to you when you need guidance. You can join them and be with any other organizations, they don't care. The USKA is pretty good too, I train with some of their guys. They have some solid lineage behind them.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Jerry Beasly's organization AIKIA? It is advertised as one of the largest and oldest independent organizations, but I haven't knowingly met any one who is a member.

Is anyone here a member or know one? What are the benefits that you receive that are unique to this organization?

Thanks for your feedback.

IIRC, Dr. Beasley is or was a member of Martial Talk. Try a search and you should find something.

BTW, glad to see you online. How's your Army training course going?

Latest Discussions