Ahoy martial arts brothers and sisters!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is keith, Im from Wichita, Kansas and I am studying Wing Chun under Sifu Randy Ford. I have been in love with the martial arts ever since I was a young child, but only recently (I was 21, I am now 22) have I found the Kung Fu I have been seeking, and a (very) high level teacher who is also a very honorable and kind man. I love discussing martial arts, and I think about it all the time, although I dont get to train as much as I would like because I work full time and attend 15 credit hours of college. Other arts I am very interested in are Jujitsu and Aikido, which incidently my instructor also teaches, but unfortunately I just dont have the time to study two arts. So, I am excited to find this place and I cant wait to meet all of you high level people!

Sincerely, Keith

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

And since you started with "ahoy", I thought these'd be appropriate: :pirate2: :pirate3: :pirates: :piratewhe :piratehi:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love discussing martial arts, and I think about it all the time, although I dont get to train as much as I would like because I work full time and attend 15 credit hours of college...unfortunately I just dont have the time to study two arts. So, I am excited to find this place and I cant wait to meet all of you high level people!
Sincerely, Keith

Welcome aboard, Keith. But a word of warning. If you think you're short of time now, wait till you've gotten into posting to this board for a week or two... I guarantee you you won't have any time to study anything... but you will have a lot of fun, guaranteed...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:piratehi:

Welcome aboard!!

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score