Advantage Martial Arts Has Over Guns

You are of course a lot less likely to kill someone fighting them as you would be if you shot them.

Which also saves a lot of hassle.
Yes a rather strange thread to say the least. Perhaps a minor point to consider is that if you are going to use a gun to attack you don't actually have to stand close to or in front of people.

Yes a rather strange thread to say the least. Perhaps a minor point to consider is that if you are going to use a gun to attack you don't actually have to stand close to or in front of people.

My thing is. I have been in a lot of altercations and so far haven't killed anyone.

But ok. We don't have a lot of gun violence here.

But even in cultures that do. People still get in to more fist fights than gun fights.

So playing the odds would be to get better at fighting.

My thing is. I have been in a lot of altercations and so far haven't killed anyone.

But ok. We don't have a lot of gun violence here.

But even in cultures that do. People still get in to more fist fights than gun fights.

So playing the odds would be to get better at fighting.
I guess being in the US gives one different perspective on all this. Here they tend to ride up behind you. two on a motorcycle and shoot you in the back of the head for a small fee. Everybody walks about the village carrying blades including me. Most arguments including stabbing stem from crazed drunken aggression.

Biggest altercation in the city was with three guys in a dark back road on my way back to the dojo. My main objective was to make sure they would not be able to stand up again. The right to gun ownership here is "a mere statutory privilege, not a constitutional right" and cannot be "classified as fundamental" nor "considered an inalienable or absolute right".

Latest Discussions

Back