Aau Tkd

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by white belt
Thank you Disco and everyone else!

I was supposed to test 4th Dan soon according to my (ex) GM. He is a WTF Korean 9TH Dan. He took my back and left my shirt. He then positioned himself to take even more. I, in return, closed my school, which was housed in his building. I am reopening, at a different location, the early part of April. He can't come after me for any remainder of the lease due to my filing bankruptcy. He freaked when I told him no more fees, no more inflated rent, the party's over. No more access to my lifes savings period. I trusted him and found he is little better than a thief. I trusted him enough to not look at other organizations while with him. That day is gone. Any other info. is deeply appreciated.

Disco, I am investigating the links you have shared. Arnisador and the other Admins. have helped some good, honest people by maintaining this forum. Thank you.

Respectfully,
white belt

Sorry to read about your misfortune. :(

One of the tenets of Taekwondo is INTEGRITY, a characteristic that your former GM seems to lack. Good luck to you, I wish you and your students the best... :asian:

Latest Discussions