a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru said:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:asian:

I will do the polite thing and translate for everyone who can't read Japanese.

Kizaru said,

"But if we only post in English Don, how can I express my hot, monkey love for you without getting banned for sexual harrassment?"

Yeah, no more newaza with you! :p

Don Roley said:
I will do the polite thing and translate for everyone who can't read Japanese.

Kizaru said,

"But if we only post in English Don, how can I express my hot, monkey love for you without getting banned for sexual harrassment?"

Yeah, no more newaza with you! :p
Geesh! The polite thing would have been NOT translating it for us. ;)

ok, thank you anyway, i don't try to prove i can't be foolish, I whant to find out what does tarako boshi mean, whent i ask that question i know that "TARAKO BOSHI DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING" was a posible answer, and I have consider it since the moment i heard about it, im sorry if I was anoying, needed your opinion, after remambaring you that if you hear of it existenceor of Nakato please told me i ask you to tell me where to start, im new in this your forum

Note to self, be careful the next time Kizaru asks someone to be his uke.

Carol Kaur said:
Note to self, be careful the next time Kizaru asks someone to be his uke.

えぇぇ?何で?皆はちょっと猿の愛情を受けるのは好きじゃねか?

Huh? Why? Doesn't everyone like to get a little monkey love?:idunno:

猿廻し:roflmao:   猿廻し:roflmao:  猿廻し:roflmao:

Kizaru said:
えぇぇ?何で?皆はちょっと猿の愛情を受けるのは好きじゃねか?

That Depends.

猿は だれ である か?

and no, I'm not translating that in to English :rofl:

Carol Kaur said:
猿は だれ である か?:rofl:

Seeing as how I'm the one with the banana....that would make me the monkey with "a peel"...:rofl:
Budha_Banana.jpg

Don Roley said:
It would seem to be a combination of Tarako and Ume Boshi. That is cod roe and pickled plums.

If I were attacked with cod roe and pickled plums I would enter battle willingly with my mouth wide open. I might even counter-attack with some sushi rice.

Kizaru said:

No, 'Cause you can get fleas........

Don Roley said:
No, 'Cause you can get fleas........

Oi, I have you know i have no fleas whatsoever..my Dog on the other hand is another matter...

:ladysman:

OK, as this thread is steadily going downhill, I'm going to close it before someone posts pics of Roley in a thong... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back