A New Spin on Your Name

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll sure all of us know the meaning of our names. But the urban dictionary has a definition of you.

Type in your name and see.

Here's mine:
Pams tend to be very outgoing, long haired , funny people. They can always make you smile and are the kind of friends that you can never get mad at. And of course Pams are the type of people you can tell all your problems to! :]
I typed in "Pamela" too as that is my full name, but apparently "real Pamela's" never use the name "Pam, so.....:rolleyes: LOL!

Have fun! :)

Dan Cosgrove

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Wow... I looked up Dan, and I pretty much don't want to post what I found :S

It went from being awesome, to racist, to awesome, to evil.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Thanks..Ya just saved me the trouble as we share the same first name..

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My gf Maggie found this and told me about it... her name was complimentary all down the line... mine involved regurgitation in every one (she told me) ... so I didn't even bother to read.

Like Thumper said... "...if you can't say sumthin ...nice....... don't say anythin at all."

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wow... I looked up my name and I pretty much don't want to post what I found :S

Thanks for that post. I can apply it to my name.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

"A crazy, fun person that doesn't care what people think of her. Usually a pretty girl, easily gets her crushes to like her back"

"Irene means "Go, This is not a drill". Taken from the Black Hawk Down mission "go" code. Used as a call to action"

what can I say rofl!

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well... I can't argue with that...LOL :lol:

The most incredible guy in the universe, end of story. He’s sweet, caring, and truly amazing. He isn’t concerned with himself at all, but instead he’s concerned with other people. He always knows the perfect thing to say and the right time to say it. He takes your breath away and leaves you speechless. And he has a way of making your heart melt like no one else ever will. Robert is so wonderful, it’s almost impossible to find the words to match.
That guy is so amazing.. He must be a ROBERT.

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jenny
1. Is the shorter version of Jennifer, which means beautiful girl
"What is your name?"
"Beautiful girl otherwise known as Jenny."

2. An amazing, beautiful, caring, creative girl. She is the epitome of a goddess, and anyone would kill to have her. She can do anything she sets her mind to, and she's wonderful."Wow! Jenny's pretty awesome."

3. a very cool name.thats it.people need to stop dissing it, because its just a godamn name that doesnt really tell you anything about the person.
jenny=a truthful, nice helpful girl."need a good friend?go talk to jenny."

4. When you see a FREAKING HOTT girl and you friend ask you what you would rate her from 1-10 and you just say jenny(witch means 100,000,000,000)Bob: Dude look at the girl over there! what would you rate her between 1-10??
Kyle: That is a Jenny right there!!!!

And my personal favorite:

7. A goddess..Usually the most beautiful women in the room. Looks like a Victoria Secret Model and runs the world. Will most likely be the hottest MILF to walk the planet. Let me tell you Hot Hot Hot. A Jenny has a great personality and is deff going to make you laugh.
Guy: Wow who's the girl with that beautiful smile?
Other Guy: It's a Jenny!!!

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tim
vb. to sexesomeone up
n. man with a massive schlongsc hlong

If only I could be respected for my mind
icon7.gif

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
I'll sure all of us know the meaning of our names. But the urban dictionary has a definition of you.

Type in your name and see.

Here's mine:
I typed in "Pamela" too as that is my full name, but apparently "real Pamela's" never use the name "Pam, so.....:rolleyes: LOL!

Have fun! :)

Which is, of course, an absolute fallacy, since our favorite Pam IS the only "real Pamela" ;)

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Thanks..Ya just saved me the trouble as we share the same first name..

All the Dan's I know are AWESOME! :D

Which is, of course, an absolute fallacy, since our favorite Pam IS the only "real Pamela" ;)

Awwwww. :) So Andy, I took the privilege of looking up your name for you. Did you look? 1 & 2? Heh.

Funny thing about names. Ever since I was a kid everyone called me Pam, but whenever I sign something, even in typing, I sign it Pamela. I like Pamela better than Pam, but even I call myself Pam. LOL!

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I did indeed. I don't often put much stock in internet dictionaries, but the site owners actually do appear to have done their research in this particular case.......:uhyeah:

I am going to Soooooooooo dispute that. Maybe. Kind of. A little . . .well . . . . . Damn!
lori

Latest Discussions