a mate of mine just got stabbed. how was your weekend?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just then. Mate ate a pair of scissors about 3 or 4 times. He is OK but his favorate jacket is ruined.

We bashed the guy and handed him to the cops.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
are you sure that restrained is the right word ????? ;)

if that was me the guy what done it would've been eating said scissors himself - many many times ;)

nice one for actually getting the guy though :)

OP
drop bear

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
are you sure that restrained is the right word ????? ;)

if that was me the guy what done it would've been eating said scissors himself - many many times ;)

nice one for actually getting the guy though :)

He ate one decent kick to the head. And a few quiet ones. The thing is if you are handing over a guy to the cops. You can't really hand over a piece of hamburger or then you are defending yourself in court rather than him.

drewtoby

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Good to hear he is okay. How did you guys disarm him, if you don't mind me asking?

OP
drop bear

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good to hear he is okay. How did you guys disarm him, if you don't mind me asking?

There were four of us at the time. Which was coincidence I was there on my night off and a patrol guy was in having a chat.

We jumped him because his girlfriend was throwing beer bottles around and while we were wrestling my mate saw a flash of silver in the guys hand. And realised that he wasn't being punched he was being stabbed.

We took the guy to the ground an tried to wrestle it out of his hand which didn't work. So kicked him in the hand and head until the knife came out.

It was a small pair of scissors held like knuckle dusters.

Last edited:
OP
drop bear

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Might have to look into getting a stab vest or something.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
have a look at the stuff UK cops wear if you're going for a stab vest :) seems to be ok for them - it's pretty lightweight too but made with a mix of kevlar materials.

if you don't have guns in your country then you get stab vest instead am also pretty sure that they'll stop a nine milli too but don't quote me on that one.

glad to hear that your mate's going to be ok :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Good job. Hope your buddy heals well.

Latest Discussions