7 year old driver runs from police!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Apparently this kid didn't want to go to church bad enough to steal his dad's car and drive it home... cops were aware that there was an "underaged" driver behind the wheel but until the kid makes it home and jumps out after parking the car did the cops realize just how YOUNG the kid really was.
Amazing dash-cam video!
http://www.yahoo.com/s/1107938

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
I must admit the clip made me laugh....

However, in all seriousness...there's one lesson the kid's parents should have learned in Sunday School: Spare the rod, Spoil the child.

These type occurances are becoming way too frequent. Why do you think that is?

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
I must admit the clip made me laugh....

However, in all seriousness...there's one lesson the kid's parents should have learned in Sunday School: Spare the rod, Spoil the child.

These type occurances are becoming way too frequent. Why do you think that is?

I think a more valuable lesson is keep a closer eye on your keys and never underestimate anyone...not even a child.

Peace,
Erik

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Let's see....(adds figures in his head).

Were that my son........adding up the severity of the crime.....making allowances for his age.....that's worth.....exactly 300 pushups. in addition to a month of grounding.

"Push. I'm keeping count...... No. Shut up. Keep pushing....I don't *care* if it's "hard". If you can't do any more, you will go into the military rest position and you will stay there until you CAN push some more and I will not see you back on your feet again until every last one is done, do you understand that? I have ALL. DAY. if we need it.....(staying nearby with a canteen to let him drink( from pushup position) every 50 or so, of course)...."

Of course I'd be arrested in a heartbeat nowadays since all REAL disciplinary methods have been made illegal.

Just as well I chose long ago to let my bloodline end with me.

Last edited:

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Once upon a time detention was full of second graders who threw spitballs or missed homework. Now they're in for grand theft auto <sigh>

Latest Discussions