2011 Mid/South Meet & Greet

Disco

Green Belt
Reaction score
There used to be a few of these meet & greet for MartialTalk patrons in years past. Anybody interested in hosting one for the up coming year (2011) Mid/South (OK/TX/ARK/CO/NM/TN/KY/MO/KS/IL/LA/AL/MS), but if you have the desire to travel any further, your more than welcome.

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
There used to be a few of these meet & greet for MartialTalk patrons in years past. Anybody interested in hosting one for the up coming year (2011) Mid/South (OK/TX/ARK/CO/NM/TN/KY/MO/KS/IL/LA/AL/MS), but if you have the desire to travel any further, your more than welcome.
Everyone is welcome to come out to the US Open National Hanmadang in Chicago in July. :) We can hang out the night before the event.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Disco I would gladly host another one here in Texas for anybody to come, I have over 7600 square feet of space. We always had fun cross training and learning from each other. Anybody wants to please let me know, I am a good hosting school. Please come Please come...........:rofl:

OP
Disco

Disco

Green Belt
Reaction score
Terry has graciously offered to host........Thanks Terry!...:asian::partyon:

OK, we have a location (Dallas/Ft Worth)

Now all we need is a date...................What's good for you Terry?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry has graciously offered to host........Thanks Terry!...:asian::partyon:

OK, we have a location (Dallas/Ft Worth)

Now all we need is a date...................What's good for you Terry?

March or April is free right now

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you Thank you very much Elvis has left the building......

OP
Disco

Disco

Green Belt
Reaction score
We have 124 views of this thread and with the exception of Terry, no responses as to lets do it, I'm for it, count me in, etc.............

Nobodies up for a road trip (March/April 2011) to shake some hands, take some pics and share some knowledge?..............Sad, very sad!!!.......:disgust:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm trying to coordinate a venue for the 10th anniversary, but my usual spots tied up with a major camp next year. Will hopefully be announcing a NE meet after new years. I'd love to head back to Texas again, didn't have time to meet up with Terry my last trip.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Look to make it easy I will say any month just not sure every weekend will be open. Man some of you can even bring sleeping bags and sleep at the house or the school. Anything to get the ball rolling.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
We have 124 views of this thread and with the exception of Terry, no responses as to lets do it, I'm for it, count me in, etc.............

Nobodies up for a road trip (March/April 2011) to shake some hands, take some pics and share some knowledge?..............Sad, very sad!!!.......:disgust:

Sadly some of us are not the master of our time.

dortiz

Black Belt
Reaction score
I would love it. I would also love to finally make Master Miles seminars with Park, Hae Man and I would really love to go to my bi annual Hapkido gatherings in Mississippi. I would love to visit my friend in training Tom's school in LA, I would love to go the Hanmadang etc etc.
I have 3 kids now 3, 5 and 10 and my wife is at her end. I work weekends so its a huge deal to take them off. Last year I promised 1 year of no travel to my wife and yet had to break that as My HKD Schools founder came to Canada and I could not miss that. Needless to say I am back trying to prove that I can do 1 year of no Martial Art travels as well as be a good dad.
Big dump...yeah but only becuase I want you know that I value the folks here, our sharing and wealth of knowledge. Just a bad year for me.

Sorry,
Dave O.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yea the Master of time, what about the Master of post whoring

LOL

I can leave a post unfinished and come back later (yeah right, fat chance)

But I can't drive across town without some major disaster requireing my attention RIGHT THEN...

or the phone could ring, you know....
I am supposed to move next year (was supposed to this year, too, but that's another story) plus a family reunion 15 states over...

As CEO, Executive President, Logistics Engineer, Supply Major, Head Chef and Secretary of education of my little corner of the world, I don't see much 'me' time in the future...

(besides, I might end up behaving badly)

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL

I can leave a post unfinished and come back later (yeah right, fat chance)

But I can't drive across town without some major disaster requireing my attention RIGHT THEN...

or the phone could ring, you know....
I am supposed to move next year (was supposed to this year, too, but that's another story) plus a family reunion 15 states over...

As CEO, Executive President, Logistics Engineer, Supply Major, Head Chef and Secretary of education of my little corner of the world, I don't see much 'me' time in the future...

(besides, I might end up behaving badly)

Well since you have all those titles I need a great paying job without having to work hook a brother up!!!
icon10.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
you got it backwards, Honey Bunch...I got the work, but don't get the pay....

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Party at Kaith's!
Bring the chips, the dip is already there!
:rofl:

Ok, seriously, multiple M&G's for the 10 yr anniversary sounds like fun.

Latest Discussions