2011 Mid/South Meet & Greet

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wouldn't it!

I can't host a TKD one as we don't train it. I could possibly host a general martial arts one for us Brits and any rich Americans? I can use any of a few army gyms and we have plenty of B&Bs locally plus tourist attractions.

Failing that I'm going to a summer camp over a weekend in July held in Wales, it attracts different styles and has Iain Abernethy teaching which will be as good for TKD people as those in karate and other styles. If you want some more info PM me, I can always post up details if there are more people interested.

Tez3,

You need to invite more than jsut the Rich Americans, Bob is the owner of the site you should at least invite him even if he cannot make it. I know my name is Rich and I appreciate the invite, I am sure others like Ateve, and Mike and Brian and ... would all like to at least get aninvite. ;)

Seriously, it does nto have to be any specific art, it usualyl works best if multiple arts are present, and you can get multiple people to teach so all feel welcome. :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I had the cash to make the trip, I'd go. Always wanted to see historic England, and I'm sure between Tez and Suk they could show me some great photographic ops. Now, getting a Dalek back through customs.... :D

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tez if you and Sukerkin arranged some thing I am sure quite a few of us would love to come! ;) Enland is a destination after all!
icon14.gif

Latest Discussions