2007 Supporting Membership Drive - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sure, that'd be great. Thanks! However, now I'm concerned as to why my display is different than everyone else's. Am I just destined to irreparable peculiarity?

Destined is a much nicer word that doomed.

Clear your browser's cache and re-launch the browser. Do you have multiple browsers, do you get the same results with the other browser(s)?

Anyways, why do you want to be like everyone else when you are so special? ;)

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Destined is a much nicer word that doomed.

Clear your browser's cache and re-launch the browser. Do you have multiple browsers, do you get the same results with the other browser(s)?

Anyways, why do you want to be like everyone else when you are so special? ;)
I use only IE on this computer, and am completely unfamiliar with how I might begin to clear it's cache. Please be advised that I have the technical aptitude of mashed potatoes.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I use only IE on this computer, and am completely unfamiliar with how I might begin to clear it's cache. Please be advised that I have the technical aptitude of mashed potatoes.

IE7? From the IE Menu system choose Tools --> Internet Options, the in the 'Browsing History' section click the [Delete] button. Next click on the [Delete files...] button.

It's little different under IE6, but you should still be able to get to it through Tools --> Internet Options.

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
We at Martial Talk would like to show our appreciation to our members and offer you a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of being a supporting member.

Sign up for a 1 year supporting membership and we will match that with an additional year! Yes, thats correct! Pay for one year and enjoy the benefits of an extra year, compliments of Martial Talk!!

This link will explain all of the supporting member benefits and this will list the supporting member options!

Now's your chance to enjoy MartialTalk for two years at HALF THE PRICE!!

Join the supporting member ranks here at MartialTalk now!!

Is this offer still good??

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
would someone be kind enough to see if my membership was in time for this super awesome B1G1F please?
i was under the impression that my membership was for 2 years but my cp is only showing 1 year starting 2-28-07 ending 2-28-08.

i thought it was said that the offer was extended to the end of feb. 07 maybe i goofed, if so sorry for any bother.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
would someone be kind enough to see if my membership was in time for this super awesome B1G1F please?
i was under the impression that my membership was for 2 years but my cp is only showing 1 year starting 2-28-07 ending 2-28-08.

i thought it was said that the offer was extended to the end of feb. 07 maybe i goofed, if so sorry for any bother.
I'll have Bob look into it for ya and PM you back.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

All set.

Anyone else I missed, please let me know and I'll look into it for you.
Thanks!

Latest Discussions