2007 Supporting Membership Drive - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We at Martial Talk would like to show our appreciation to our members and offer you a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of being a supporting member.

Sign up for a 1 year supporting membership and we will match that with an additional year! Yes, thats correct! Pay for one year and enjoy the benefits of an extra year, compliments of Martial Talk!!

This link will explain all of the supporting member benefits and this will list the supporting member options!

Now's your chance to enjoy MartialTalk for two years at HALF THE PRICE!!

Join the supporting member ranks here at MartialTalk now!!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow that is a great deal! Becoming a supporting member was a great decision on my part a few years ago. Plus it helps to keep MartialTalk as the premier internet martial arts forum!
icon14.gif

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fantastic Idea!

I get so much information and knowledge from this forum that I am glad to give a little back to help the operating costs.

With the cost of the supporting membership, you get the added advantage of being a member of the Premium club. Its a place to really kick back and relax. Well worth the $15 in my opinion!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been a supporting member for a few years now. I have to say, it is the best $15 I ever spent. I enjoy this board so much and the added benefits of SM make it complete. I don't want to miss a thing! :D

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What does a supporting membership get you?

Access to the arcade!

Access to extra forums!

Eligibility for women to apply for membership to the exclusive Ladies' Locker Room (approved female applicants only).

Eligibility for volunteer staff positions.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been a supporting member for a few years now. I have to say, it is the best $15 I ever spent. I enjoy this board so much and the added benefits of SM make it complete. I don't want to miss a thing! :D

What Pam said!

If only this deal had been running around the time I joined up...non-supporting-members, don't waste this opportunity...

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mr. Chew wants you to be a Supporting Member!

Lisa... not to go off-topic or anything (well, since you mention Mr. Chew I guess it's not totally off-topic), but where do you get these poodle avatars from???

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa... not to go off-topic or anything (well, since you mention Mr. Chew I guess it's not totally off-topic), but where do you get these poodle avatars from???

Mr. Chew is character off "The Christmas Caper" which is found on the Madagascar DVD

As for the Avatars, well, I do a little photoshopping. :)

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What Pam said!

If only this deal had been running around the time I joined up...non-supporting-members, don't waste this opportunity...

My thoughts exactly... I missed it by a couple of days...LOL

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Quick question; even though I'm only a few months into my membership, if I send it in now, does it get tacked onto the end of an existing membership? And can I get a membership for somebody else and have the same deal go through?

OK that's 2 quick questions, I have ADD and thoughts just pop when I get on a roll. :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Scott I believe Bob will extend your membership for another year if you pre-pay. That is a fabulous Ideal by the way

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Quick question; even though I'm only a few months into my membership, if I send it in now, does it get tacked onto the end of an existing membership? And can I get a membership for somebody else and have the same deal go through?

OK that's 2 quick questions, I have ADD and thoughts just pop when I get on a roll. :)
If you renew even a few days after you've bought one membership, we will tack the other one onto the end of this year's and if you want to give the other one to a friend, that's fine with me.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you renew even a few days after you've bought one membership, we will tack the other one onto the end of this year's and if you want to give the other one to a friend, that's fine with me.

That's what I thought, but couldn't find it in a sticky (OK I'll confess, I didn't look TOO hard :) ) I'll send them out tomorrow by snail mail (I don't like PayPal too much.) Thanks for the quick reply!

Jeeze I love this place!

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Everyone who sends money in any way at all, send me a PM and I'll dish some rep your way once Bob receives it. :)

*edited to add*

BTW, in case you're interested, at this writing, one good rep hit from me is 272 points - just a token of thanks for your support!

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Everyone who sends money in any way at all, send me a PM and I'll dish some rep your way once Bob receives it. :)

*edited to add*

BTW, in case you're interested, at this writing, one good rep hit from me is 272 points - just a token of thanks for your support!

Dang!! Now I really wish I'd waited to join up till this offer kicked in! :wink1:

Latest Discussions