1960's EPAK - more Chinese ?

DANNYJR.

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello sir, i am danny jr. Late sal esquivel's grandson, master danny esquivel's son, i am new to the site, i would like to update my father's history for those who know him and have heared of him.
As you all should know my father danny esquivel was one of the greatest limalama students, instructors. In the early 2000's he stopped teaching limalama, in 2004 he was in a terrible motorcycle accident, he is alive but he is not nor will he be the same strong motivated man as before. For those who would like to contact him email me at [email protected] thanks.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello sir, i am danny jr. Late sal esquivel's grandson, master danny esquivel's son, i am new to the site, i would like to update my father's history for those who know him and have heared of him.
As you all should know my father danny esquivel was one of the greatest limalama students, instructors. In the early 2000's he stopped teaching limalama, in 2004 he was in a terrible motorcycle accident, he is alive but he is not nor will he be the same strong motivated man as before. For those who would like to contact him email me at [email protected] thanks.

I have to admit: I thought he had passed away. I can remember the news of his passing; I'm sure he's relieved my news source was incorrect.

I am sorry to hear about the wreck, and his health. I had a car accident a couple years ago that has certainly made day-to-day life more painful and difficult, much less athletic activity such as training. I wish him more pain-free dyas, and a better recovery to whatever extent possible.

Thank you for the update,

Dave Crouch (aka, "David Wayne").

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
hello doc, i am a new member to this site, i am the late sal esquivel's grandson, master danny esquivel's son. Thank you for your clarification on or about limalama and the other arts described in your thread. Just an update to you and who ever know's my father danny esquivel, he does not teach the art any longer, he stopped teaching in the early 2000's. In 2004 he was in a terrible motorcycle accident. He is still alive but he is not the same as he was before. If you know my father personaly or anyone for that matter feel free to email me at [email protected] if you would like to see him or talk to him.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I watched your Dad grow up and become one of the top fighters on the circuit. Your grandfather and I as well were good friends. Sal was definitely a good man. I will email you about contacting "Danny."