Would this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off the record, bouncer, doorman, cop, mall guard, whatever.... If you give someone a directive and they ignore you, blow you off, you would need to react, right?

Fast forward to MT.

Guy's unofficially, cut the crap will ya..

No worries

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I didn't say that. It's still a front kick and it's not fully functional it's slightly awkward. It's more effective as a proper front kick without the messing at the beginning. It's not what 'MMAers' do it's what that one person did and in my opinion he's wrong, so no it doesn't work for us.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drop bear, I think you delight in being obtuse, argumentative and winding people up, to be honest I think it's a despicable way to behave. I take it this is your idea of sparring as you said before, being full on and in your face. Well you can get out of mine because your boorish behaviour on here is reminiscent of the school playground and enoughs enough. Enjoy your games.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No personal beef. I was speaking to Drop bear. Who is NOT in your country. I was using a term HE used for HIS country. So get over it. It's not all about you.

Who said it was, the intent had the same outcome. As such, I really have nothing to get over with ballen.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Why you ask. Okay, what is you're definition of a bouncer, some knuckle dragging monstrosity. No, we are Door Staff!
I can understand where you are coming from but you are talking from an insider perspective. It will take many years to change the public perception, especially when even the Oxford dictionary defines 'bouncer' as
A person employed by a nightclub or similar establishment to prevent troublemakers and other unwanted people entering or to eject them from the premises.
bouncer definition of bouncer in Oxford dictionary British World English

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Drop bear, I think you delight in being obtuse, argumentative and winding people up, to be honest I think it's a despicable way to behave. I take it this is your idea of sparring as you said before, being full on and in your face. Well you can get out of mine because your boorish behaviour on here is reminiscent of the school playground and enoughs enough. Enjoy your games.

how many pages have you been on this thread?
How many posts have been argumentative or wind ups?

and now you try to pretend to be the adult.

you are sparring. And you are not even sparring fairly by constantly changing the goal posts.

this is just another tactic you are using to try to win.

see you are trying to have a discussion where your opinion matters and nobody else.s does. Disagree and suddenly i am despicable.

of course i am despicable. I mean if i don't just accept your opinion and defend mine. I must be a monster.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you are sparring. And you are not even sparring fairly by constantly changing the goal posts.

We've told you this before...conversations on here are not sparring.

this is just another tactic you are using to try to win.

I am not trying to WIN, this isn't sparring,

see you are trying to have a discussion where your opinion matters and nobody else.s does. Disagree and suddenly i am despicable.

I did not say you are despicable. Please read properly, I said it was a despicable way to behave, you are calling people liars, telling us you are making things up and doing what you are doing now, twisting words.

of course i am despicable. I mean if i don't just accept your opinion and defend mine. I must be a monster.

I repeat, I did not say you are despicable but the way you behave is. This isn't sparring, I know you think it is because you said so before, we don't 'pressure' test our posts by going up against others.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I repeat, I did not say you are despicable but the way you behave is. This isn't sparring, I know you think it is because you said so before, we don't 'pressure' test our posts by going up against others.

correct you don't pressure test or spar in conversation. You dictate terms methods and ideas to other people with the expectation that you can say what you want without discussion on it. It is your voice that counts. Your forum.your mma. Your terminology. Your experience that matters and so on.

and if having an opinion that is different to yours is despicable. Then you are the one that needs to work on that.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
correct you don't pressure test or spar in conversation. You dictate terms methods and ideas to other people with the expectation that you can say what you want without discussion on it. It is your voice that counts. Your forum.your mma. Your terminology. Your experience that matters and so on.

and if having an opinion that is different to yours is despicable. Then you are the one that needs to work on that.

Look, you are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts. You have several times said you made things up, you have called a fellow poster a liar, you post things like the above which can only be to wind posters up. How do you expect us to think about the way you carry on here? No, please don't answer that, it is rhetorical. This thread is dead and continuing on it is necrophilia.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Look, you are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts. You have several times said you made things up, you have called a fellow poster a liar, you post things like the above which can only be to wind posters up. How do you expect us to think about the way you carry on here? No, please don't answer that, it is rhetorical. This thread is dead and continuing on it is necrophilia.

see you don't even want a reply. And you claim you don't want a one sided conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions