Would this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Wow how horrifying did you call for help lol

Supported what claim that you can make up names as you go? No you haven't supported it at all

john jones does it. Hence the abracadabra kick. I posted the video.

now you didn't want to bother with things like credibility when you were your own external source. (not possible by the way)

then you want to shift the goal post and not believe people about their own experience.
and i went with that and provided an actual external source.

and now i am afraid it is back on youl

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
john jones does it. Hence the abracadabra kick. I posted the video.
Nope its a front kick he can sound like a fool and call it what he wants but its a front kick
now you didn't want to bother with things like credibility when you were your own external source. (not possible by the way)
Its common knowledge to anyone that has a basic knowledge of martial arts. I dont need to provide a source. It just is.
then you want to shift the goal post and not believe people about their own experience
Nope not when they admit to making up as they go
and i went with that and provided an actual external source.
nope 1 guy proves nothing
and now i am afraid it is back on youl
nope Go show your gym your amazing Vertical roundhouse and see what they think

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nope its a front kick he can sound like a fool and call it what he wants but its a front kick

Its common knowledge to anyone that has a basic knowledge of martial arts. I dont need to provide a source. It just is.

Nope not when they admit to making up as they go

nope 1 guy proves nothing

nope Go show your gym your amazing Vertical roundhouse and see what they think

yep i really thought you would not be able to back up your position.

but i tried.

anyway guy on fire fight. We called a bouncer called clay. Who was the resident hard guy of one of the security companies involved.

and coincidentally a martial artist.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
There is nothing to back up. Your wrong. And what's a bouncer got to do with anything? You claim experience in violence yet all you seem to have experience in is calling others to rescue you.

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The abracadabra kick isn't a front kick, its a trick kick. Hence the name. Jon Jones doesn't look stupid calling the kick exactly what it is.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The abracadabra kick isn't a front kick, its a trick kick. Hence the name. Jon Jones doesn't look stupid calling the kick exactly what it is.
LOL a trick kick huh

No he sets it up with 2 round house kicks to the leg then fakes a 3rd and switches to a front kic no magic or tricks involved but I have NO doubt you guy think its a "trick" Hmm I learned that same set up 15 years ago fake a low roundhouse transition to a front kick who knew I was a magician

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

A few years ago 'bouncer' had very bad connotations here. They were often just thugs employed to basically throw people out bodily/intimidate people and generally act like the criminals many of them were. Others and I know at least three, used being on the door to sell drugs, others took bribes from drug dealers to let them in. In a big effort to clear up this problem ( and it was a big problem) the government brought out licensing, mandatory training badges and criminal checks, they also renamed 'bouncers' to 'door supervisors' which is supposed to describe their job. It has kept the worst off the doors in most places, the door supervisors are on the whole respectable and quite well trained. It's been going long enough that people now do think of them as door supervisors rather than bouncers. The system isn't infallible and has it's flaws but it has made the industry quite a lot more respected and controlled.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why you ask. Okay, what is you're definition of a bouncer, some knuckle dragging monstrosity. No, we are Door Staff!
I used the term bouncer because that's what dropb. Called him. I was repeating what he called the guy. I dislike bouncers or door staff so you don't really want my definition

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few years ago 'bouncer' had very bad connotations here. They were often just thugs employed to basically throw people out bodily/intimidate people and generally act like the criminals many of them were. Others and I know at least three, used being on the door to sell drugs, others took bribes from drug dealers to let them in. In a big effort to clear up this problem ( and it was a big problem) the government brought out licensing, mandatory training badges and criminal checks, they also renamed 'bouncers' to 'door supervisors' which is supposed to describe their job. It has kept the worst off the doors in most places, the door supervisors are on the whole respectable and quite well trained. It's been going long enough that people now do think of them as door supervisors rather than bouncers. The system isn't infallible and has it's flaws but it has made the industry quite a lot more respected and controlled.

Yeah, I just get quite peeved at being described a bouncer. I never had to resort to unwarranted violence. I used to just walk them out, a fact I am quite proud of. Ballen please keep in mind, we are not all thugs, and I'll be dammed that I will not allow to see us such. Yeah we do what is necessary, but we are Door Staff!!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sorry, it's not a trick kick, there's feints then a front kick. It's really quite obvious.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, I just get quite peeved at being described a bouncer. I never had to resort to unwarranted violence. I used to just walk them out, a fact I am quite proud of. Ballen please keep in mind, we are not all thugs, and I'll be dammed that I will not allow to see us such. Yeah we do what is necessary, but we are Door Staff!!
Lol sure

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Aah right, this is some personal beef. You know what ballen, disagree all you like, I am not going to play you're game, cos I am already bored :D
No personal beef. I was speaking to Drop bear. Who is NOT in your country. I was using a term HE used for HIS country. So get over it. It's not all about you.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off the record, bouncer, doorman, cop, mall guard, whatever.... If you give someone a directive and they ignore you, blow you off, you would need to react, right?

Fast forward to MT.

Guy's unofficially, cut the crap will ya..

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sorry, it's not a trick kick, there's feints then a front kick. It's really quite obvious.

you said it was different to a normal front kick.

he was doing it wrong i believe.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
There is nothing to back up. Your wrong. And what's a bouncer got to do with anything? You claim experience in violence yet all you seem to have experience in is calling others to rescue you.

yeah you say that. But you cant prove it. And well i did.
mmaers do make up names for stuff. I mean if all you have is "yur wrong cos i said so" then you don't really understand the subject.

i have a ufc fighter with a made up name for a made up kick. Now i didn't invent the groin kick either. I don't pretend to. But i had to call it something. And like a credible ufc fighter john jones i made up a name.

i mean you were saying you cant hit that kick in the groin from the front. And i proved that wrong as well.

i imagine you will say "nah that's wrong cos no reason" as well.

i am not sure how you claim to be credible at all to be honest.

but you are fun.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you said it was different to a normal front kick.

he was doing it wrong i believe.

Good grief man, for the second bloody time! I said it was an awkwardly done front kick, I didn't say it was different nor did I say he was doing it wrong. Please go see someone and get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions