What are you hiding in your car?

Chrisoro

Blue Belt
Reaction score
At the moment, the only thing that I'm hiding in my car, is empty bottles of protein shake. I always forget to take them out and throw in the garbage after training, so I have to hide them from my wife whenever we are going to use the car together, as she hates it when I forget to throw them away. I'm the one who always drives the car out of the garage, and therby get the chance to hide the empty bottles under the seats before my wife enters the car. Silly situation, I know. And these bottles aren't even glass, so would be useless as a weapon.

Last edited:

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
At the moment, the only thing that I'm hiding in my car, is empty bottles of protein shake, which I always forget to take out and throw in the garbage after training, and then hides from my wife whenever we are going to use the car together, as she hates it when I forget to throw them away, and I'm the one who always drives the car out of the garage, and therby get the chance to hide the empty bottles under the seats before my wife enters the car. Silly situation, I know. And these bottles aren't even glass, so would be useless as a weapon.

Oh I don't know, protein shake remnants can be pretty fragrant after a while in a nice warm vehicle...

Chrisoro

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thankfully, the bottles have a screw-on top, so whatever is going on inside the bottle don't spread to the rest of the car. :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
My liuweidao is always in the car unless I am using it
I have both of my bo staffs in their too and usually my other weapons are in the car too if im going to class

Sapphire

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Nothing at the moment. Eventually though I'll put some road flares, a large flashlight (5-cell D or somesuch) and a small hand-held flashlight. None of them can be considered weapons, so they're all safe. Of course I always have at least a knife and a kubaton on my person, too. Also, my trunk monkey.

K50Marine

White Belt
Reaction score
I don't carry any martial arts weapons on my person or in my truck unless they are in my gear bag on my way to/from class. Always carried on my person is one of my off duty guns (Glock 19 9mm or S&W .38 Airweight) What gun I carry depends on what I'm wearing and the time of year. I also carry extra ammo, police wallet badge with my police ID, tactical folding knife (I own several usually a Spyderco or Benchmade), cell phone, pepper spray for a less lethal alternative, and my Marine Corps wallet with all the normal stuff. In my truck I carry a pair of handcuffs, several pairs of flex cuffs, PR-24 police baton, first aid kit, jumper cables, fire extinguisher, small tool kit, and a few other things. If I take a trip to leave the city and go into the nearby desert and mountains I load up a lot more gear, especially water.

The DC

White Belt
Reaction score
I always have at least one knife clipped on my person somewhere (those are cutting tools,not weapons,but obviously could certainly be used as such ;)),and I CCW either a S&W .357 Magnum snubnosed revolver or if open carry (which I also do sometimes,as in--openly in plain view while sitting in the car) either my .40 or .45ACP--I'm both trained and licensed to carry,mind you.

Also,as I'm a "legally disabled person",on rare occasions I actually need one to aid in walking (old on the job spinal injuries from 2001 that could flare up or not on occasion),I have a hand made walking cane very similar to a Cane Masters Personal Protection cane and know how/train to use it for more than just walking with :) (a friend of the family makes and sells canes as a hobby for extra income,I had him make one for me based on the design of those models,it's proven very sturdy and good at both functions,as a walking aid and a self defense weapon that I can bring with me put-near anywhere)

Tarrycat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Smooth shank nail in the side of my car door... Our teacher gave each of us one. Not that it can be compared to a gun (in that case you can't really do anything, at least I won't take that chance), but it can be used in certain circumstances.

I carry a sharp object around my neck, & a steel watch big enough to do some damage. :shamefullyembarrased:

Kiki

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I usually have a blackjack or a sap handy. It's legal to have in my car in Texas, not outside of it so it wouldn't be wise to bring out but I just love them so if I had to, it's there. They also work extremely well in close quarters, something police found out in their squad cars back in the old days when they were common.

Latest Discussions