The Drifting Argument Thread

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Jelly.....jellyfish..... Portuguese Man-O-War.......Portugal...... next to Spain..... which is part of the European Union...... but Norway is not part of the European Union....I like Norway....I've been to Balestrand....... Balestrand gets about 14 feet of snow a year..... I imagine there is a lot of drifting there....ahhhhh....back on topic

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jelly.....jellyfish..... Portuguese Man-O-War.......Portugal...... next to Spain..... which is part of the European Union...... but Norway is not part of the European Union....I like Norway....I've been to Balestrand....... Balestrand gets about 14 feet of snow a year..... I imagine there is a lot of drifting there....ahhhhh....back on topic
Is that where armored bears live? I should like to meet an armored bear. "Bears! Who...is... your KING?!" Wooo - that was an awesome line!
56191345b79f9e1840679426d14d7b52.gif

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Nope...no polare bears in Norway....but there are polar bears in many places that have drifts

Latest Discussions