The Drifting Argument Thread

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the Drifting Argument Thread.

What you are about to witness is an astounding assortment of intellectual aerobatics and hijinks. all who fancy themselves as debate worthy are welcome to participate.

All MT rules apply.
links and references are helpful and will get you extra brownie points.
While pictures of bunnies with pancakes on their heads are acceptable, retorts with french toast will cost you a 2 yard penalty.

A congratulatory note: our 2017 Drifting Argument winners are @jobo and @gpseymour

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What you are about to witness is an astounding assortment of intellectual aerobatics and hijinks.

Hijinks....the only word in the English language with three dotted letters in a row. It's a great drifter.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hijinks....the only word in the English language with three dotted letters in a row. It's a great drifter.

Does "Fijian" not count as a word?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm as big a gear head as you're likely to find, but I've never understood drifting. "I want to race around a corner, but slower."
My theory is that they simply want a different view - they want to see what's inside the curve, rather than the road, itself. Damned tourists.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

American language maybe but in English it's high jinks. :D

OP
hoshin1600

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm as big a gear head as you're likely to find, but I've never understood drifting. "I want to race around a corner, but slower."
A saw a movie once where the Japanese kid had to race around the mountains and not spill his tofu. Drifting worked well for him.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A saw a movie once where the Japanese kid had to race around the mountains and not spill his tofu. Drifting worked well for him.

I think I saw the Play. :)

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score

The original drifter.....

HPDrifter_B.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The original drifter.....

HPDrifter_B.jpg

How odd you would post that. I hadn't seen it in maybe thirty years....and just watched it Friday night.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I’ve got your house wired..:sorry.

im-watching-you-wazowski-always-watching.jpg

Bro, you could have at least stopped me from mistakenly seasoning the artichoke chicken bake a second time the other day. You probably giggled.

Latest Discussions