The Drifting Argument Thread

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That reminds me...There is a business near me that claims that it is Chinese...has it right in the business name over the door...I have never been inside the business and I have never seen the owner, but I have never had any reason to doubt then...well today...I noticed something...that proved to me it was a Chinese owned business....still had the Christmas decorations taped to the window...which, in turn, reminds me of one of the most surreal things (at least to me) that I have seen....when my wife and I were dating I was in Flushing Chinatown on New Years Day, in the morning.... and all of the Chistmas decorations were still up. And on top if this one restartaint entereance, that was devcorated to look very tradtaion al Chinese, there was one of those huge Disney'sesq animatronic Christmas displays, on, and moving while Christmas music was blaring form a speaker somewhere..... no other noise....just the Christmas music....
Did you get drunk in the middle of typing that?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Did you get drunk in the middle of typing that?

nope...... why do you ask

empty-bottle-wine-glass-grass-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Last edited:

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT!!!! You have something against the Aleutian Islands and Iceland then do you...not good enough for you is that it...because they HAVE snow drifts HUH!!!!!!
Hey, if I want snow drifts, I'll go to Rochester, thank you very much. From islands, I want to see sugar sand, not sugar snow, damnit!

Point of interest: I've never heard of a "sand drift" - we just call those "dunes". Hmmm?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As an islander myself, I recommend we all listen to Georgia Rep Hank Johnson, who eight years ago warned of the danger of too many people going to one side of an island could cause it to tip over.

FACT CHECK: Guam Reaches the Tipping Point

NO bacon for him!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
PigTrumpet.jpeg

Xue! He's calling you.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
WHO YOU CALLIN' A PIG AND A STRUMPET!!!!
I Do believe NAME CALLIN' is against the TSO..if in fact that IS the proper acronym.... now the problem is I am not exactly sure what Turtles Singing Opera has to do with it...but they're agin it...

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHO YOU CALLIN' A PIG AND A STRUMPET!!!!
I Do believe NAME CALLIN' is against the TSO..if in fact that IS the proper acronym.... now the problem is I am not exactly sure what Turtles Singing Opera has to do with it...but they're agin it...
Even strumpets like bacon. True fact.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm sensing a bacon revolt...and it is aimed at me....well I AIN'T GONNA CAVE!!!!!

I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not eat it in the rain.
I will not eat it on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not like it in a box.
I do not like it with a fox.
I will not eat it in a house.
I do not like it with a mouse.
I do not like it here or there.
I do not like it anywhere!