The Drifting Argument Thread

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tofu2.jpg

If anyone approaches me with tofu in hand I will defend myself to the best of my ability.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I don't talk about dirt. I occasionally talk dirty. Not the same thing. Does drinking dirt tea make you talk dirty?

Did you invite the seal for tea? Did you talk dirty to the seal? You are weird. Here is a cute baby elephant seal. I like baby elephants. There was a cute small elephant in Peter Sellers' movie Party. It got painted in psychedelic patterns and then shampooed clean. The elephant - not Peter Sellers.

I saw elephant seals in California... lot of them.... they smell quite bad and make many incredibly rude sounds..... didn't see Peter Sellers there though...but I was not surprised...he's dead.... and if he was on the beach with all those elephant seals...like he would not have survived anyway....it was in San Simeon California..... I was driving North on Highway 1....drove all the way to San Francisco...from Newport Beach...I liked Newport Beach...... I didn't like San Francisco.... but at least it didn't smell quite bad and make many incredibly rude sounds...like elephant seals do.....however Muir woods north of San Francisco is awesome...I would recommend it.......you have to go across the Golden Gate Bridge to get there....which surprisingly is not golden...nor a gate...its just a bridge..... but it gets you to Miur Woods...where they have Banana Slugs....but surprisingly no Bananas.... just lots of Redwood trees......

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I saw elephant seals in California... lot of them.... they smell quite bad and make many incredibly rude sounds..... didn't see Peter Sellers there though...but I was not surprised...he's dead.... and if he was on the beach with all those elephant seals...like he would not have survived anyway....it was in San Simeon California..... I was driving North on Highway 1....drove all the way to San Francisco...from Newport Beach...I liked Newport Beach...... I didn't like San Francisco.... but at least it didn't smell quite bad and make many incredibly rude sounds...like elephant seals do.....however Muir woods north of San Francisco is awesome...I would recommend it.......you have to go across the Golden Gate Bridge to get there....which surprisingly is not golden...nor a gate...its just a bridge..... but it gets you to Miur Woods...where they have Banana Slugs....but surprisingly no Bananas.... just lots of Redwood trees......
I am not going across Golden Gate Bridge. Not after what Magneto did to it.
giphy.gif

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tofu is the Fred Villari of foods.

Speaking of bacon, it's great with real Maple syrup. But where the hell are the home fries!

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tofu is the Fred Villari of foods.

Speaking of bacon, it's great with real Maple syrup. But where the hell are the home fries!
Mmmm, potato wedges, gently roasted with a sprinkling of olive oil, coarse salt, and parsley.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
While we're in Madison County, might as well visit the bridge from the movie The Bridge on the River Kwai, which wasn't really on the river Kwai, but, then, neither was I.

BridgeKwai.jpeg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Grape jelly for me. Or jam. I'm not entirely certain what the difference is.
But no marmalade. Never could stand that.
Jelly is made with gelatin and , more often than not, does not include actual fruit - the fruit is boiled in the water-gelatin mix in a baggie, and then, once the infusion is done, it's taken out. Jam includes fruit but not gelatin.

What have you got against marmalade? I make AWESOME orange marmalade. And even more awesome vodka-based orange cordial. :p