Man defending himself against women

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'll have to admit that video got my blood pressure up. Does no one in the media believe in personal accountability anymore? The woman clearly was initiating conflict and the baggage handler exercised considerable restraint in the face of her barrages. She had no excuse to behave that way and for the reporters (and the kids videoing the incident) to make him out to be the bad guy is ridiculous.

On a lighter note the "How to Restrain a Woman" video is awesome! (thanks)

It's pretty bad. That lady's behavior is actually becoming more common these days. Some women believe men shouldn't hit women which gives them a free pass for abusing men. Kids in the U.S. have that same mentality. The kids know that adults can go to jail for hitting a student so they think it's a free pass for them to abuse an adult. It's so bad where I live where school policy is for teachers not to break up fights because if the teacher tries to restrain the student, the school can be sued and the teacher charged for assaulting the student.

It's so bad that one parent was mad at teacher who didn't try to break up 2 girls fighting (because it's school policy). The mother of one of the girls that was fighting said the male teacher didn't have to touch either of the girls to break up the fight, he just had to stand in the middle of it.

This world is nuts.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A bus terminal guy has no business cracking heads, if he can't catch the fall, don't sweep. It is that simple. Male or female. Get more guys involved if you can't handle a 100 pound female.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A bus terminal guy has no business cracking heads, if he can't catch the fall, don't sweep. It is that simple. Male or female. Get more guys involved if you can't handle a 100 pound female.
1. He didn't crack anyone's head. At no point did he strike her head, hit, or kick her.
2. He didn't initiate the attack.
3. Another male was actually 2 other employees assuming that why they had on bright yellow uniform
4. Other people were there and did nothing about her behavior or tried to help diffuse the situation
5. She attacked him multiple times.
6. He broke her fall the first time and told her to "stop it" multiple times but she continued to attack him. He even said "please stop" but she continued
7. The witness even stated that the way he was trying to get through to her, and that she didn't want to listen to him.
8. The police investigated her for assault

People fault the guy and say what he shouldn't have done while ignoring the fact that the lady was in the wrong by attacking the man. But no one addresses the lady's behavior who initiated the violence.
If it was my wife or daughter fighting the bus terminal guy (in the yellow uniform) I would be apologizing to the man so he wouldn't press charges. Then I would have given my wife or my daughter a lecture starting with "what were you thinking?," "you couldn't tell that guy was bigger than you?," what did you think would accomplish by attacking him?," and "you are lucky that he didn't strike you like the guy below."

This is what cracking heads look likes

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Couple of questions. First, what actual evidence do we have that this kind of behavior is becoming more common? Second, is it possible that neither person was "right?' We don't actually have to picks team to side with here.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1. He didn't crack anyone's head. At no point did he strike her head, hit, or kick her.
2. He didn't initiate the attack.
3. Another male was actually 2 other employees assuming that why they had on bright yellow uniform
4. Other people were there and did nothing about her behavior or tried to help diffuse the situation
5. She attacked him multiple times.
6. He broke her fall the first time and told her to "stop it" multiple times but she continued to attack him. He even said "please stop" but she continued
7. The witness even stated that the way he was trying to get through to her, and that she didn't want to listen to him.
8. The police investigated her for assault

People fault the guy and say what he shouldn't have done while ignoring the fact that the lady was in the wrong by attacking the man. But no one addresses the lady's behavior who initiated the violence.
If it was my wife or daughter fighting the bus terminal guy (in the yellow uniform) I would be apologizing to the man so he wouldn't press charges. Then I would have given my wife or my daughter a lecture starting with "what were you thinking?," "you couldn't tell that guy was bigger than you?," what did you think would accomplish by attacking him?," and "you are lucky that he didn't strike you like the guy below."

This is what cracking heads look likes
What if was your dead wife or daughter?

Rmada

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

This is the point. If a man was doing the same here insterd of the girl we wouldn't be having this discussion. You (Touch) are excusing her behavior and villifying his solely on the basis of her gender.

Put yourself in the man's place, how would you handle her?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is the point. If a man was doing the same here insterd of the girl we wouldn't be having this discussion. You (Touch) are excusing her behavior and villifying his solely on the basis of her gender.

Put yourself in the man's place, how would you handle her?
I don't think it has to do with her sex. He may no longer have the benefit of the doubt, but the bottom line is, that was unsafe. Take her to the ground and stand on her hair if you want, but don't make her into a vegetable. :)

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Then there would be no lecture just a dead wife and the lesson would still be the same. "A person has to think about the consequences of their actions before they act." Had my dead wife thought about what may have happened if she attacked a man (who was clearly bigger than she was) then maybe she would be alive.

My wife, daughter, and son are alive today. Do you know what they have a good understanding of? The consequences of their actions. I always remind my son from time to time that he has to think beyond Step 1 of his actions. You know what game he's good at? Chess? Having the ability to think about the consequences of your actions is just good life skills. People get on their high horse about that woman's safety, but I didn't see anyone try to calm her down so the man didn't have to deal with her. Then when she gets hurt because she attacked someone, that's when people start caring. Maybe if someone would have tried to calm the attacker then it wouldn't have happened. Maybe they didn't because they were thinking that she would attack them. But wait, the man is the bad guy here, so there's no excuse for not coming to the woman's aid.

Point is, people today think they can do anything they want with consequences, then when the consequences hit them, they begin to blame others for their actions which lead up to the negative consequences.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Then there would be no lecture just a dead wife and the lesson would still be the same. "A person has to think about the consequences of their actions before they act." Had my dead wife thought about what may have happened if she attacked a man (who was clearly bigger than she was) then maybe she would be alive.

My wife, daughter, and son are alive today. Do you know what they have a good understanding of? The consequences of their actions. I always remind my son from time to time that he has to think beyond Step 1 of his actions. You know what game he's good at? Chess? Having the ability to think about the consequences of your actions is just good life skills. People get on their high horse about that woman's safety, but I didn't see anyone try to calm her down so the man didn't have to deal with her. Then when she gets hurt because she attacked someone, that's when people start caring. Maybe if someone would have tried to calm the attacker then it wouldn't have happened. Maybe they didn't because they were thinking that she would attack them. But wait, the man is the bad guy here, so there's no excuse for not coming to the woman's aid.

Point is, people today think they can do anything they want with consequences, then when the consequences hit them, they begin to blame others for their actions which lead up to the negative consequences.
If an irate crazy girl scares you enough to use lethal techniques, you shouldn't work at the fricken bus station. :)

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Couple of questions. First, what actual evidence do we have that this kind of behavior is becoming more common? Second, is it possible that neither person was "right?' We don't actually have to picks team to side with here.
Do you really want me to get the news videos of schools system where I am saying that this is an increasing problem. Do I really need to publish articles of this happening every month? It's an easy google search and the information is easy to find

It's not about right or wrong. It's about understanding that actions have consequences. So don't go slap a tiger in it's face and expect the tiger not do something in return. If I attack someone, then why should I demand the person that I'm attacking care about my safety?

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If an irate crazy girl scares you enough to use lethal techniques, you shouldn't work at the fricken bus station. :)
A sweep is not a lethal technique lol

How about this. If you are an irate crazy girl who wants to attack people, then don't go to the bus station. Better yet seek some professional help

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't think it has to do with her sex. He may no longer have the benefit of the doubt, but the bottom line is, that was unsafe. Take her to the ground and stand on her hair if you want, but don't make her into a vegetable. :)
I hate to tell you. That if he had did that then you would still be saying he's in the wrong. Then you would be complaining that he stood on her hair treating her like some kind of animal.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hate to tell you. That if he had did that then you would still be saying he's in the wrong. Then you would be complaining that he stood on her hair treating her like some kind of animal.
I wouldn't complain. I know the difference between restraint and dangerous technique. :)

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do you really want me to get the news videos of schools system where I am saying that this is an increasing problem. Do I really need to publish articles of this happening every month? It's an easy google search and the information is easy to find

It's not about right or wrong. It's about understanding that actions have consequences. So don't go slap a tiger in it's face and expect the tiger not do something in return. If I attack someone, then why should I demand the person that I'm attacking care about my safety?
They hired big guys for a reason. He was mad and probably poorly trained. Bus terminals are where you go if you want to find crazy women talking to themselves and swinging on people; so, you need the right people for the right job. I suggest you stay out of the transportation business, for instance. ;)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if she cracked her skull, went into convultions, and died, what do you call the cause of that?

If she attacks me, I sweep her, and she whacks her head and dies, the cause of death was her attacking me.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Not TapaTalk. Really.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So if she cracked her skull, went into convultions, and died, what do you call the cause of that?
Her attacking him is the cause of her cracked skull. Had she not attacked him then he wouldn't have done what he did. Similar to. Don't attack a police officer because he may beat you or shoot you. Action and consequences.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If she attacks me, I sweep her, and she whacks her head and dies, the cause of death was her attacking me.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Not TapaTalk. Really.
You too, should not work around bus terminals. :)

Latest Discussions