Laugh, or despair?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
He'd better be careful, if that wasn't just a one-time thing. If it's a regular gig of his, he's setting himself up for someone with a, um, disturbed sense of humor to recruit three or four friends, dress up as ninjas, and pull up to his corner in their car, pulling swords out of their robes...

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Me too... in case you hadn't guessed!

I just can't believe this... HOW mean... :disgust: HOW Cruel... :angry: Count me in :uhyeah:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just can't believe this... HOW mean... :disgust: HOW Cruel... :angry: Count me in :uhyeah:

OK, XS, you're in... any ideas where we can rent some serious-looking ninja outfits for fairly cheap?? :EG: :EG: :EG:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, XS, you're in... any ideas where we can rent some serious-looking ninja outfits for fairly cheap?? :EG: :EG: :EG:

Sure! Just go to Wal-mart and get some black pajama bottoms with a hooded top. Insta-ninja!

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sure! Just go to Wal-mart and get some black pajama bottoms with a hooded top. Insta-ninja!

Good advice! (though we are going to need help with the face-masking bit...we can probably work that out though...)

Hey, Carol, you want in on this party? Some dude who thinks he's being clever is in for a hell of a shock... There's still plenty of room in the car... waddyasay?? :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good advice! (though we are going to need help with the face-masking bit...we can probably work that out though...)

Hey, Carol, you want in on this party? Some dude who thinks he's being clever is in for a hell of a shock... There's still plenty of room in the car... waddyasay?? :D

You betcha! That sounds like a helluva time :D :D :D

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
We could have fun that would be worth telling our grandchildren about or as previously stated.....Ashida Kim.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You betcha! That sounds like a helluva time :D :D :D

Great... I knew you wouldn't be able to resist! My idea is, we approach the guy in the car and the driver rolls down the window as we pull to a halt in front of the poor stunned guy, and says, in a suitably bizarre voice (I don't know what ninjas are supposed to sound like, the non-turtle variety anyway :D, and probably no one else does either), `You have publically accused ninjas of muderous violence, which is a disgusting falsehood, and the penalty for which is instant death by the ninja blade!' (Inspired by a bumper sticker I once saw which read, `Death to extremists!!!') Then we start pulling our aluminum pseudo-ninja swords from our robes and...

... and Carol, this is very important: should a police office notice us during this, um, merry jape, and request information from us on just what the hell we were doing, our story is, we heard there was a costume party in the neighborhood and we were rehearsing our entry for the `best group' part of the contest... :) :) :)

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
... and Carol, this is very important: should a police office notice us during this, um, merry jape, and request information from us on just what the hell we were doing, our story is, we heard there was a costume party in the neighborhood and we were rehearsing our entry for the `best group' part of the contest... :) :) :)

:lfao: :roflmao:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:lfao: :roflmao:

Hey Kacey, don't do that... it'll make it too hard for us keep a straight face and resist the tempation to crack up if that happens... :D

... I assume you're in on this jolly prank also!

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Kacey, don't do that... it'll make it too hard for us keep a straight face and resist the tempation to crack up if that happens... :D

... I assume you're in on this jolly prank also!

I'd kind of have to be, wouldn't I? I'm the only one who knows which corner he was on! ;)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great... I knew you wouldn't be able to resist! My idea is, we approach the guy in the car and the driver rolls down the window as we pull to a halt in front of the poor stunned guy, and says, in a suitably bizarre voice (I don't know what ninjas are supposed to sound like, the non-turtle variety anyway :D, and probably no one else does either), `You have publically accused ninjas of muderous violence, which is a disgusting falsehood, and the penalty for which is instant death by the ninja blade!' (Inspired by a bumper sticker I once saw which read, `Death to extremists!!!') Then we start pulling our aluminum pseudo-ninja swords from our robes and...

:jediduel:

I LOVE IT!

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd kind of have to be, wouldn't I? I'm the only one who knows which corner he was on! ;)

By the Powers, you're right!!! Hmmmmm.... you wanna be the driver? I mean, it would save a whole step in the process... you wouldn't have to give directions to someone else, you could just go there directly... I mean, I'll be glad to do it, but I have absolutely no sense of direction...

Carol said:
I LOVE IT!

Right then, everyone! Let's go show this guy what it really means to be clever!

Then we can drive to the Urusai and toast our adventure with the usual gang of lounge lizards there... :wink1:

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
You should leave one of Ashida Kim`s books on the scene to be found. If you are lucky he will take the blame and get to be the target of an appropriate media witch hunt. "Secret Ninja society out of control" "Are YOUR kids safe from the death Ninjas of Ashida Kim?" "Ninja mind control gone horribly wrong"

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You should leave one of Ashida Kim`s books on the scene to be found. If you are lucky he will take the blame and get to be the target of an appropriate media witch hunt. "Secret Ninja society out of control" "Are YOUR kids safe from the death Ninjas of Ashida Kim?" "Ninja mind control gone horribly wrong"

And I just HAPPEN to have the book to leave.

This is falling into place rather nicely.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Stroke of genius, Cirdan! It's a win/win situation... we're in the clear, and he gets to persuade still more gullible people that he really is a ninja with horrific powers... hell, wish I'd thought of that!

Xue Sheng said:
And I just HAPPEN to have the book to leave.

This is falling into place rather nicely.

Just what I was thinking, XS... only problem is we're going to need a van or something—there's you, me, Kacey, Carol, Searcher and Cirdan...

searcher said:
I know this will likely get me into trouble but I just can't stop myself.

No need to, Jon—Ashida Kim is our fail-safe alibi!! :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just what I was thinking, XS... only problem is we're going to need a van or something—there's you, me, Kacey, Carol, Searcher and Cirdan...

Ahh I may be able to help there too. My Uncle has an extended Chevy Suburban.

Or we could all just read the Ashida Kim book I have (IT WAS GIVEN TO ME... HONEST.... I DID NOT BUY IT) and learn the art of Invisibility.

Appear out of nowhere, do what needs to be done and vanish before their eyes.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score

Or we could all just read the Ashida Kim book I have (IT WAS GIVEN TO ME... HONEST.... I DID NOT BUY IT) and learn the art of Invisibility.

Well I`ll mix some smoke bombs in the lab just in case the invisibility trick proves a little hard to master. :wink2:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

That will work, no question!

Honestly, XS, I believe you. AK is one of those people who seems to do better the less well-informed people are about what he actually says.

Xue Sheng said:

Absolutely, no better way to make it clear that ninjas hate violence and will kill anyone who says different! :D

Cirdan said:
Well I`ll mix some smoke bombs in the lab just in case the invisibility trick proves a little hard to master.

Probably a wise precaution. If AK senses our michievous intent from afar by astral telepathy, he may well reconfigure the universe so that invisibility is suspended on the streetcorner where the guy Kacey posted us about likes to hang out...

Smoke bombs, on the other hand, never fail! :)

Latest Discussions