This is Weird - And SCARY!

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is what got me the most.

Stiffler and Robert James Snow, 43, "were very upset when the detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29-year-old man and not a pre-teen boy," Quayle said.

There is a reason lawyers say not to say or do anything until they show up. Thank goodness these morons never listened to that advice.

I mean.... for Cthulu's sake...you are going to tell the police that you are disapointed that your sex toy was really of legal age!?!?!?!?!?:erg:

I agree. I do not know whether to laugh or cry over this type of thing. I just thank the elder gods that these guys were so stupid!

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Samson slew the Philistines with the jawbone of an ***. Every day thousands do themselves in with the same weapon."

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This story is simply awesome. What an example of morons getting whats coming to them.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Stiffler and Robert James Snow, 43, "were very upset when the detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29-year-old man and not a pre-teen boy," Quayle said.

Yeah.. that would make them homosexuals rather than pedophiles right? As the Vatican would probably tell you, this is disgustig and an awful sin in the eyes of the Lord!
Hmm.. he should have snuck into a boy choir instead.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah.. that would make them homosexuals rather than pedophiles right?

Nah, cuz if that were the case, the Guys who Cyberstalk 12 year old girls and show up to find 40 year old cops would have a defense. I think, in this case, they believed it was a child... so Pedaphile still works.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nah, cuz if that were the case, the Guys who Cyberstalk 12 year old girls and show up to find 40 year old cops would have a defense. I think, in this case, they believed it was a child... so Pedaphile still works.

Well anyway they are going to discover a whole new kind of love in the prison showers methinks.