True or False

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
What a load of fertilizer! tounge in the wrong position, raising your big toes, WTF. There is a technique I want to learn how to do then; "excuse me Mr. Bad Guy, could you stand there perfectly still and what ever you do DON'T move any part of your body so I can knock you out? Yeah, you will? Thanks ever so much."

Right before you get your teeth knocked down your neck and your butt stomped into a grease spot. Are they sure his name is Dillman and not Dillhole? I would hope his students ran in mass exodus for the door when they saw that for an explination.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
:lfao: ! I saw this on t.v. a year or so ago!!!!! If you raise a toe and an eyelid and snort through your nose, I can knock you out- maybe... Let me try it on my mom. Nope! No luck. I'm sorry, but the average joe on the street won't believe that bs!

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dress a snake oil elixer merchant in a gi with an 8th dan belt...... and it is still nothing more......

However, there is some hard evidence that, while their chi KO's are phony, they may be able to BS one to death without touching you.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thread moved to Horror Stories where countless threads on Dillman already exist.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Assistant Administrator

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
False. Teh only thing I can't figure out is how the Jay family got mixed up with that group.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
False.

So... if you train in this... uh... method... you can only defend yourself against people who believe you can defend yourself against them? Thanks, but I'll stick with TKD.

pstarr

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dillman's finally gone over the edge into crispy-land...! What a crock. An absolute crock. I can't believe that people actually pay money to train in that stuff - I usually shovel it up when I find it in my yard.

:barf:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The man has got to be a marketing genius, though. Far too many westerners buy into the "Mystical Power of the Oriental Arts" thing and actually expect this to work. Find enough uninformed people who watched way too many late night movies and Bam! you've got movie flowing like a river. What a shmuck.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Dillman used to be a respectable martial artist and he really could have learned how to REALLY do kyusho from Oyata Sensei. He choose to invent this, however. It's not only false, its really sad. This guy invented a kyusho religion and centered it on himself.

Now that is ego...

Latest Discussions