Laugh, or despair?

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:lfao:

Absolutly this is the only response to those who would question our non-violent and peaceful display :uhyeah:

YES, XS!! Just thinking about those vermin who question our peaceful meditative way of life makes me want to go out and slice someone into little pieces!!!!!! :ninja: :ninja: :tantrum: :tantrum: :ninja: :ninja:

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
If we are going to keep up with the Jones'/Kims' we will need to video this and have it up on youtube or the like. Who is going to shoot the video?

And which ofyou have a car big enough to fit everyone in? If this gets going there mightbe need for a shortbus.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
UH, I don't really want to be the one to point this out, but if you need a bus full of people it's going to be hard to stay invisible, you may have to bring in Ashida Kim himself to show you how to do it.

BTW, I'm hurt that no one invited me, and don't bother doing it now, I already know that I'm an afterthought, I'll just stay home and sulk.:wah:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
YES, XS!! Just thinking about those vermin who question our peaceful meditative way of life makes me want to go out and slice someone into little pieces!!!!!! :ninja: :ninja: :tantrum: :tantrum: :ninja: :ninja:

I to am incensed by those who doubt our peaceful ways :yinyang:

I believe the only way to deal with them :disgust: is with acts of extreme violence. :angry:

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is funny. However, nothing suprises me. Once in DC I was at the Mouth of the Patomac on the strip and saw a sign that said, "Robbed by Smurfs, need money."

Living not too far from D.C., I believe it! It makes me want to calmly go up to the person, politely smack them upside their head, and calmly walk away.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
UH, I don't really want to be the one to point this out, but if you need a bus full of people it's going to be hard to stay invisible, you may have to bring in Ashida Kim himself to show you how to do it.

BTW, I'm hurt that no one invited me, and don't bother doing it now, I already know that I'm an afterthought, I'll just stay home and sulk.:wah:

Hey, Tom, no need to take it that way—it's just that you didn't actively fan the flames of deadly vengeance once it became clear that nothing but violent disembowelment must be visited upon this blasphemer of the Ninja... the Dark Lords shall be summoned to drink his blood!!! ....:foam, foam: :rave: :eyes rolling crazily in head:....

um, sorry about that—have to catch my breath... OK, if you really want in on this peaceful delegation to discuss this young man's insensitive allegations about the humanitarian band of the Ninja, Tom, of course we want you! Ummm.... you do have a sword, right? I mean, just in case it seems desirable to show the gentleman what could have been done to him had we been as vile as he was suggesting... :EG:

Xue Sheng said:
I to am incensed by those who doubt our peaceful ways

I believe the only way to deal with them is with acts of extreme violence.

YESSS! Exactly! He must be hacked into invisible shreds!!!....Hmmm, with morph4me and the Dark Lords coming along, we will need Ashida Kim and a small bus to carry everyone ....

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hmm.. I just read this:

(wikipedia)The Inverse Ninja Law is a phenomenon that occurs frequently in martial arts movies. It is also sometimes called the Anime Ninja Effect, the Rule of One, or less frequently the Inverse Ninja Effectiveness Principle.The Inverse Ninja Law states that the effectiveness of a group of villains is inversely proportional to the number of villains in the group. While a single enemy (Ninja) is often portrayed as a significant threat, a large group of enemies are significantly less of a threat, and as such are easily defeated.

A bus full of us might be a bad idea. Perhaps it would be better to send just a small armed-to-the-teeth Ninja assasin band of death to complete this peaceful mission?

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, Tom, no need to take it that way—it's just that you didn't actively fan the flames of deadly vengeance once it became clear that nothing but violent disembowelment must be visited upon this blasphemer of the Ninja... the Dark Lords shall be summoned to drink his blood!!! ....:foam, foam: :rave: :eyes rolling crazily in head:....

um, sorry about that—have to catch my breath... OK, if you really want in on this peaceful delegation to discuss this young man's insensitive allegations about the humanitarian band of the Ninja, Tom, of course we want you! Ummm.... you do have a sword, right? I mean, just in case it seems desirable to show the gentleman what could have been done to him had we been as vile as he was suggesting... :EG:

YESSS! Exactly! He must be hacked into invisible shreds!!!....Hmmm, with morph4me and the Dark Lords coming along, we will need Ashida Kim and a small bus to carry everyone ....

I didn't realize I needed to fan the flames, I would have thought it obvious that anyone who doesn't agree with our peaceloving non violent ways deserves to be shown the error of his ways, not as you say by violent disembowelment or deadly vengence, but by traumatic, permanent, rehabilitation.

I realize that some people prefer a sword, but for me, there is nothing quite as satisfying as the sound of a Louisville slugger hitting bone. I know it's not the ninja thing to do, but we could always immobilize him with a couple of shuriken first. Can I still come?

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't realize I needed to fan the flames, I would have thought it obvious that anyone who doesn't agree with our peaceloving non violent ways deserves to be shown the error of his ways, not as you say by violent disembowelment or deadly vengence, but by traumatic, permanent, rehabilitation.

I realize that some people prefer a sword, but for me, there is nothing quite as satisfying as the sound of a Louisville slugger hitting bone. I know it's not the ninja thing to do, but we could always immobilize him with a couple of shuriken first. Can I still come?

Of course, and I'll brink shuriken—I've got a bunch of them; we can both practice on a moving target. If you've got any of your own, bring 'em along; we can compare notes.

There definitely something to be said for baseball bats. I've been very impressed by the way Tony Soprano and others on The Sopranos use them as effective tools for expediting discussions in productive ways—much more compelling and persuasive than, say, PowerPoint! :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Well I can't help with the bus, but for all we know Ashida Kim may already be with us.... He has mastered the art of invisibility after all.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I can't help with the bus, but for all we know Ashida Kim may already be with us.... He has mastered the art of invisibility after all.

Good heavens, XS, I hadn't thought of that!! I mean, he did make your book reappear... given his long-range astral powers, that doesn't necessarily mean he's actually among us... but it probably shows he's aware of our thinking... we can only hope we've pleased him with our plan to wreak lethal... um, rehabilitation, as morph4me nicely put it, on the blasphemer Kacey pointed out—enough that he might actually join us...

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good heavens, XS, I hadn't thought of that!! I mean, he did make your book reappear... given his long-range astral powers, that doesn't necessarily mean he's actually among us... but it probably shows he's aware of our thinking... we can only hope we've pleased him with our plan to wreak lethal... um, rehabilitation, as morph4me nicely put it, on the blasphemer Kacey pointed out—enough that he might actually join us...

Please, the proper term is traumatic permanent rehiblitation. Normal rehabilitation always has the possibility of recitivism, when I traumatically, permanently, rehabilitate someone, they stay rehabiliatated. :uhyeah:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please, the proper term is traumatic permanent rehiblitation. Normal rehabilitation always has the possibility of recitivism, when I traumatically, permanently, rehabilitate someone, they stay rehabiliatated. :uhyeah:

I'm anxious to see this interesting therapeutic approach applied to that ninja-bashing social parasite who had such horrid things to say... :D

The fact is, in castle-era Japan, he'd have been much more likely to have lost his family to samurai than to ninja! Samurai had peasant-killing perogatives which were almost unlimited, I gather... ninja were just all business. But cast a seemingly disrespectful glance a samarai's way, or accidently bump into his sword scabbard, and you were blade-testing fodder on the spot, if you were low-ranking...

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score

Even without Ashida Kim present I think we can pull it off. All we have to do is go to the nearest bookstore and find some books on invisibility. It worked for Kim, so it would surely work for us.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
All we have to do is go to the nearest bookstore and find some books on invisibility. It worked for Kim, so it would surely work for us.

No need I have Ashida Kim's book on invisibility (IT WAS GIVEN TO ME... HONEST IT WAS) for us to use. After we aaaa finish our aaaaa cultural sensitivity training we can leave it behind so others can get the credit

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
After we aaaa finish our aaaaa cultural sensitivity training we can leave it behind so others can get the credit

Should we run the risk of someone gaining the Kim knowledge. They could wipe out small countries with said knowledge and we would be responsible.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Should we run the risk of someone gaining the Kim knowledge. They could wipe out small countries with said knowledge and we would be responsible.

Perhaps we could minimize the damage by leaving behind The Amorous Adventures of Ashida Kim ?

This way we will reduce the problem to a sudden increase in ninjer doormen working in brothels.

Latest Discussions