I don't like your martial arts style...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hah! The only reason Asians are still alive in Asia is because the Vikings didn't even BOTHER to go to Asia and kill them all. It just wasnt' worth their time. Stomping all over those pathetic turds is no way to win honor and glory. Too much like kicking puppies and kittens.

The ONLY reason the Vikings didn't go to Asia was they were afraid of the Mongols....bunch-o-Viking sissies... they were afraid of Mongol Bökh (wrestling) and even Bökh sucks

Mongols would EAT a viking beserker for lunch. :D

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh Yeah? Why don't you go ahead and tell them the REAL secret of the stance. Tell them what happens to the goat after you "clamp" on him. Yeah, go on, fess up. We all know it's the dirty little secret of wing chun *spit*. . . .

Give them to Viking Berserkers to ride in their Goat Riding Rodeo!

TheWellWisher

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
(Seriously) If you're talking about the yee jee (or chi) kim yeung ma or pidgeon toed stance, in our system, that stance is for training only. Used to strengthen the muscles, ligimints, and tendons in the legs. Also to learn to sink or root your structure to the earth. And it's only for training purposes, unless you're doing 3 Stooges Wing Chun, then it's for fighting. The other may be called jing ma or jong tao. It looks alot like JKD's lead hand forward stance, and as you stated, it's used for fighting. Or getting ready to spit in an opponent's eyes.

Ah I see. Was thinking of doing WC again but I don't think it would be a good combination with my Muay Thai :(

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
(Seriously) If you're talking about the yee jee (or chi) kim yeung ma or pidgeon toed stance, in our system, that stance is for training only. Used to strengthen the muscles, ligimints, and tendons in the legs. Also to learn to sink or root your structure to the earth. And it's only for training purposes, unless you're doing 3 Stooges Wing Chun, then it's for fighting. The other may be called jing ma or jong tao. It looks alot like JKD's lead hand forward stance, and as you stated, it's used for fighting. Or getting ready to spit in an opponent's eyes.
Oh please, you know it's cuz Yip Man, or Ip Man, or Kip Man, or whatever his name was, was pidgeon toed and had bad posture. It was the best he could do. Best fight system in the world! (for cripples)

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The ONLY reason the Vikings didn't go to Asia was they were afraid of the Mongols....bunch-o-Viking sissies... they were afraid of Mongol Bökh (wrestling) and even Bökh sucks

A Viking Berserker would let the Mongol eat him for lunch, and then he'd cut his way out thru his stomach with a dull spoon. You Mongols just fell for the Viking's version of the Trojan Horse, one of the oldest trick in the book! That just proves how the Viking Berserkers reign supreme! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

And what the hell kind of stupid word is "Bokh"? It just proves how inferior the Mongols really are.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
A Viking Berserker would let the Mongol eat him for lunch, and then he'd cut his way out thru his stomach with a dull spoon. You Mongols just fell for the Viking's version of the Trojan Horse, one of the oldest trick in the book! That just proves how the Viking Berserkers reign supreme! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

And what the hell kind of stupid word is "Bokh"? It just proves how inferior the Mongols really are.

Well its a given that Bokh is stupid and awful and ineffective like all martial arts (except Xuefu) but suggesting a Viking Berserkers could cut his way out thru his a Mongol stomach with a dull spoon is ridiculous since Mongol Abs were steel...not LIKE steel but actual steel.

A Mongol would digest a berserker and leave what’s left of him in the out house.... a day or so later.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well its a given that Bokh is stupid and awful and ineffective like all martial arts (except Xuefu) but suggesting a Viking Berserkers could cut his way out thru his a Mongol stomach with a dull spoon is ridiculous since Mongol Abs were steel...not LIKE steel but actual steel.

A Mongol would digest a berserker and leave what’s left of him in the out house.... a day or so later.

no, no, no. You are misinformed my friend, and I am trying to set you straight, since I hate to see such a wide-eyed novice like yourself wander off into oncoming traffic, so to speak. Granted, Xue-fu is the true supreme ultimate (not that taiji "supreme ultimate" nonsense). But xuefu aside, you just don't understand your history lessons. I'll suggest you go back and re-enroll in your local elementary school's third grade history class. Just tell them that you need to audit for a year, and they should be OK with it. Then you will understand about Mongols and Viking Berserkers.

Get out of the way of the traffic, my son. You are not old enough to drive...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
no, no, no. You are misinformed my friend, and I am trying to set you straight, since I hate to see such a wide-eyed novice like yourself wander off into oncoming traffic, so to speak. Granted, Xue-fu is the true supreme ultimate (not that taiji "supreme ultimate" nonsense). But xuefu aside, you just don't understand your history lessons. I'll suggest you go back and re-enroll in your local elementary school's third grade history class. Just tell them that you need to audit for a year, and they should be OK with it. Then you will understand about Mongols and Viking Berserkers.

Get out of the way of the traffic, my son. You are not old enough to drive...

(of course all of the following is said in Chinese but English is coming out of my mouth :D)

So.... insult my education do you.... so… you say… I did not take 3rd grade history…. well all that may be true.... but Vikings were still sissies... as were the Mongols...just less sissy than Vikings… You have offended my education and you have offended the West Peabody Elementary school :D

Last edited:

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My grenade beats you all! I escalate crap way too fast sometimes I think.

you need a grenade? you are a sissy. Go back to grammar school and put on your shortpants and suspenders and eat your bonbons. Stand aside while the adults talk here.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
So.... insult my education do you....

yes, and your sifu and your sifu's sifu and your sifu's sifu's sifu and the founder of EVERYTHING you do (except Xuefu), and your ancestors back for ten generations on both sides of your family, because they all gave you s*** for genetics.

I'm trying to do you a favor by showing you what a fool you are. If you like, I'd be happy to go back over your entire life with you and point out every mistake and bad decision you've ever made, that turned you into the misguided loser you are today...

icon12.gif

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
yes, and your sifu and your sifu's sifu and your sifu's sifu's sifu and the founder of EVERYTHING you do (except Xuefu), and your ancestors back for ten generations on both sides of your family, because they all gave you s*** for genetics.

I'm trying to do you a favor by showing you what a fool you are. If you like, I'd be happy to go back over your entire life with you and point out every mistake and bad decision you've ever made, that turned you into the misguided loser you are today...

icon12.gif

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

I laugh at you and your arrogance..... your kung fu is no good like all kung fu (Xuefu not included)..... Prepare to suffer my whirling eagle claw fists of fifty slightly drunken dragons...with a head cold

HAHA HAHAHAHA

:D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I thought they did not go to Asia as they were tired of their rowing.

hmmm? I see to me learning something new.

PS: You do not post right, if you posted with the right "STYLE" I would know it. :D

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hah! The only reason Asians are still alive in Asia is because the Vikings didn't even BOTHER to go to Asia and kill them all. It just wasnt' worth their time. Stomping all over those pathetic turds is no way to win honor and glory. Too much like kicking puppies and kittens.

When did kicking puppies and kittens become a bad thing?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You have offended my education and you have offended the West Peabody Elementary school :D

Ain't nobody gonna offend West Peabody when I'm around Now it gets personal dammit! :rock:

Latest Discussions