I don't like your martial arts style...

Aikicomp

Purple Belt
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious :rofl:

I only study the three true martial arts to which all others have to bow and kow tow to.....

The deadly arts of......

yoga, Jazzercise and cardio kickboxing

You will all shake in fear and awe of my salutation to the sun technique.

:p

Michael

Hudson69

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I dont like any system that doesn't have guns, lots and lots of guns because I have lots and lots of guns and they tell me they like me and I believe them......

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Jassercise? You mean like this?
ahhhhhh, it burns, my eyes, ahhhhh I can't see!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I thought they did not go to Asia as they were tired of their rowing.

hmmm? I see to me learning something new.

PS: You do not post right, if you posted with the right "STYLE" I would know it. :D

I don't post right AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see you too wish to suffer my whirling eagle claw fists of fifty slightly drunken dragons...with a head cold attack :D

And it wasn't so much the rowing as it was trying to row across the Gobi :D

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
But then that style will suck too because it is made of all other styles that suck... but at least it will have no hippies :D

Nah, all the hippies are in Toronto doing Systema. Why so tense duuuuude? Just relaaaaax!!

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Total Evil *****-do rules. Quiver in your tighty-whities, oh ye of the testicular variety!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Nah, all the hippies are in Toronto doing Systema. Why so tense duuuuude? Just relaaaaax!!
Which is why although all martial arts are no good Systema is worse.... to many hippies.... ok its not worse than Muay Thai and it doesn't have many hippies and it is most certainly not worse than Wing Chun or Xingyiquan and they have so few hippies you might as well say they have none... and taiji.... :tantrum: OOOOOO Don't get me started on the plethora of hippies there :angry:...

So basically to sum up Systema is just a bad as every other martial art just for different reasons..... or not. :D

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
System's just another way to get your butt kicked, just with a Russian accent and the smell of borsht on your breath when the cops scrape you up off the floor.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nuke-fu, beyotches. Because anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

Once again showing what a fool you are and how useless your style is.

Only a fool s-***s in his own bed. Viking Berserkers only destroy their ENEMIES with Maximum Violence and Aggression. Viking Berserkers do not destroy their own homes and Viking ships as well!!

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
System's just another way to get your butt kicked, just with a Russian accent and the smell of borsht on your breath when the cops scrape you up off the floor.

Ah, but that's what you're missing. It's part of our psychic work - the halitosis strike. When applied with vodka, it's an open flame. It how we keep warm in those hard Russian winters.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ah, but that's what you're missing. It's part of our psychic work - the halitosis strike. When applied with vodka, it's an open flame. It how we keep warm in those hard Russian winters.

I suppose you fools light your own farts too! A Viking Berserker would throw grog on you and you would catch fire and burn up! Systema trains to lose. Just paint a bull's-eye on your chest, and we'll do the rest.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Once again showing what a fool you are and how useless your style is.

Only a fool s-***s in his own bed. Viking Berserkers only destroy their ENEMIES with Maximum Violence and Aggression. Viking Berserkers do not destroy their own homes and Viking ships as well!!

It is obvious now that you play to much World of Warcraft… that is not reality… where I watch to much Dragon Ball Z and I know that no inferior Viking Berserker could stand up to a kamehameha attack or Kaiō-ken

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is obvious now that you play to much World of Warcraft… that is not reality… where I watch to much Dragon Ball Z and I know that no inferior Viking Berserker could stand up to a kamehameha attack or Kaiō-ken

Oh, here comes the AMATEUR again!!

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes... a level you can only DREAM of obtaining

And Viking Berserkers had long hair which is much the same as hippies... no more needs to be said..... peace love and tie dye

It works well as an improvised weapon. Viking Berserkers always keep our options open. To quote Sven Svensson, Inheritor of the Horned Helmet and Grandmaster of Berserker Viking Arts and improvised weaponeer extrordinaire: "If you only knew what I could do to you with a frozen carrot, you'd be very afraid right now!"

And as long as we are quoting from the Masters, here are more words of wisdom from Grandmaster Sven regarding raiding tactics in the modern age: "have you never wanted to bring your friends to beat someone up? Raiding tactics is all about beating people up together with your friends. Hmmm... Maybe that came out a little wrong. Hahaha... Well, you know what I mean!" Clearly he is a man of tremendous insight and wisdom!

His father, the late great Thor Svensson taught him "Defense is what happens when you are about to die!"

Grandmaster Sven lives by the old Viking wisdom: "it's better to stand and fight because if you run, you'll only die tired". That is the best model to build your life upon. Any other philosophy will get you killed.

You would do well to take notes, yearling cub. There will be a test, and it could mean the difference between life and death!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It works well as an improvised weapon. Viking Berserkers always keep our options open. To quote Sven Svensson, Inheritor of the Horned Helmet and Grandmaster of Berserker Viking Arts and improvised weaponeer extrordinaire: "If you only knew what I could do to you with a frozen carrot, you'd be very afraid right now!"

And as long as we are quoting from the Masters, here are more words of wisdom from Grandmaster Sven regarding raiding tactics in the modern age: "have you never wanted to bring your friends to beat someone up? Raiding tactics is all about beating people up together with your friends. Hmmm... Maybe that came out a little wrong. Hahaha... Well, you know what I mean!" Clearly he is a man of tremendous insight and wisdom!

His father, the late great Thor Svensson taught him "Defense is what happens when you are about to die!"

Grandmaster Sven lives by the old Viking wisdom: "it's better to stand and fight because if you run, you'll only die tired". That is the best model to build your life upon. Any other philosophy will get you killed.

You would do well to take notes, yearling cub. There will be a test, and it could mean the difference between life and death!

Well I will grant you there is nothing wrong with a little group Pillaging from time to time but it is like I have always said Vikings were just a bunch of hippies in silly hats that really liked to row a boat…although this is the first time I have actually said it.

But I must admit using a frozen carrot as a weapon is intriguing I am guessing he was actually talking about making bad Borscht which could be terrifying.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well I will grant you there is nothing wrong with a little group Pillaging from time to time but it is like I have always said Vikings were just a bunch of hippies in silly hats that really liked to row a boat…although this is the first time I have actually said it.

But I must admit using a frozen carrot as a weapon is intriguing I am guessing he was actually talking about making bad Borscht which could be terrifying.

Borscht doesn't frighten a Viking Berserker.

And yes, we do like to row. It keeps us fit. And yes again, we DID row across the Gobi!!

Latest Discussions