I don't like your martial arts style...

Clint Franklin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
We'll see how well your puny martial art stands up to my skills at Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots! :D

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
dont forget who-flung-dung by master potty toss an ultimate style used by the chimps at the zoo!:)

Worthless!

I'm currently developing the superior art of Dog Poo Do, self-defense for the masses. All you need is Rover and a series of plastic baggies. Of course, this is such a closely guarded secret that I will now have to kill everyone reading this thread. Sorry. I'm sure some of you will return as pampered bichon frises to avenge your masters.

:samurai:

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Worthless!

I'm currently developing the superior art of Dog Poo Do, self-defense for the masses. All you need is Rover and a series of plastic baggies. Of course, this is such a closely guarded secret that I will now have to kill everyone reading this thread. Sorry. I'm sure some of you will return as pampered bichon frises to avenge your masters.

:samurai:

Plastic baggies?? Very unenviromental of you flea. If you use paper, you can always light them on fire and toss em at the bad guys.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
...unless it's Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Recently, there has been a resurgence in threads like this, so I thought I'd just cut to the chase and just call everyone out and save myself some time (and maybe you all some time, too).

So, if you train in TKD, I don't like your style. It's too Olympicky, with the jumping and the arms down thing. I don't like it.

Wing Chun? I don't like your style. Patty cake chi sao, cat fighting looking and too centerliney. And that goes for Ving Tsun, Ving Chun, Wing Tsun, Wing Man and Tsun Set. I don't care which lineage you come from or how you spell it.

Aikido? I don't like your style. It's not violent enough.

Karate? Regardless of which style, I don't like it and I'm not going to tell you why. You'll have to guess.

Internal MA? If I can't see it, I don't like it, and I can't see your chi. I don't like your style.

Taijutsu? I don't like your style. When I watched that show in the 80s, The Master, it had a terrible script. And ninjas are bad guys. Why do you guys want to be assassins anyway? I don't like your style.

And just to save a little time, everyone else? I don't like your styles, either. I may not really know much about them at all, but that doesn't make my opinion any less valid. So suck it! ;) Hell, I don't even like MMA, but Vale Tudo is okay, I guess.

But you forgot to mention how many of these styles are really LARPers in training. Everyone running around, talking about "Th3 D3adl3Y" strikes that they can do, practicing such outdated material. Everyone talking about "Th3 Str33tzzzz".

So lets see....

TKD guys hop around with their hands down, throwing useless high kicks.
X-Kan guys are a bunch of LARPers running around in black pajamas.
Kenpo guys slap themselves.
MMA guys love to cuddle with each other on the ground.

Martial arts suck! I quit!!

*note* the above comments are strictly in jest. Anyone thats been around here long enough and who is familiar with my posts, should know that I"m always saying that every style out there has something to offer. :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TKD guys hop around with their hands down, throwing useless high kicks.
X-Kan guys are a bunch of LARPers running around in black pajamas.
MMA guys love to cuddle with each other on the ground.

Cuz u know damn well t3h FMAs are teh pwnage!

We can has teh sharpest blades :lfao:

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
GYM KATA is in the house with a lil bit TAE BO on the side everything will be alrite.

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score

:)

Pffftt people see me smack myself around and they think "dang, if that's what he does to himself, what the H*LL is he fix'n to do to me"

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Plastic baggies?? Very unenviromental of you flea. If you use paper, you can always light them on fire and toss em at the bad guys.

Young Padawan, you shall be my first apprentice. You can start by practicing this new technique that I just came up with.

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
All styles do suck which is why I propose a unity style martial art.

Kinda of like unity church without hippies. Everyone will be the same and I will be rich its a win win for everyone. :)

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aikido? I don't like your style. It's not violent enough.

:tantrum: Not violent enough, huh? I'll show you just how violent it can be. Grab my wrist, c'mon grab it, I dare you.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Kinda of like unity church without hippies. Everyone will be the same and I will be rich its a win win for everyone. :)

But then that style will suck too because it is made of all other styles that suck... but at least it will have no hippies :D

Last edited:

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

A unity church without hippies? Is this like one of those zen koan thingies?

"When you can picture a unity church without hippies you will have reached enlightenment, grasshopper."

Latest Discussions