I don't like your martial arts style...

TheWellWisher

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
It is obvious now that you play to much World of Warcraft… that is not reality… where I watch to much Dragon Ball Z and I know that no inferior Viking Berserker could stand up to a kamehameha attack or Kaiō-ken

No kamehameha or Kaiō-ken could even attempt to stand up to a final flash ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hey, if you don't care where you are, you aren't lost. As long as there are villages to attack, it doesn't matter!

You know I have to agree on that one

No kamehameha or Kaiō-ken could even attempt to stand up to a final flash ;)

Since I do not play World of Warcraft and my previous taunt was based on a wild uneducated guess I can only assume that I have no idea what you are talking about but still know I am not wrong and because I say I am not and that no berserker could stand up to kamehameha and the final flash is but a mere piffle and yet kamehameha is just plain wimpy too

And Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Aikido, Taiji, White Crane, Karate, Jujutsu, Eskrima, BJJ, MMA, and all other Martial Arts INCLUDING the dreaded Jazzercise still suck and if they have hippies doubly so

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score

And Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Aikido, Taiji, White Crane, Karate, Jujutsu, Eskrima, BJJ, MMA, and all other Martial Arts INCLUDING the dreaded Jazzercise still suck and if they have hippies doubly so

Now by that logic, since suckage is so universal to all MAs, couldn't it be likened to qi? A force that runs through all things. So in essence, sucking would actually be a good thing ... right?

TheWellWisher

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You know I have to agree on that one

Since I do not play World of Warcraft and my previous taunt was based on a wild uneducated guess I can only assume that I have no idea what you are talking about but still know I am not wrong and because I say I am not and that no berserker could stand up to kamehameha and the final flash is but a mere piffle and yet kamehameha is just plain wimpy too

Nah you probably don't

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Now by that logic, since suckage is so universal to all MAs, couldn't it be likened to qi? A force that runs through all things. So in essence, sucking would actually be a good thing ... right?

NOT if it had hippies and almost all things qi have hippies... besides not all things suck...ham sandwiches are ok.... but all MA styles are no goot and I don't like any of them either.

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Are you SURE you're not a hippie?

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Allow my inner nerd to explain Kamehameha and Kaio-ken.
Kamehameha is a Hawaiian king who also shoots Chi balls hence why in Dragon ball Z Goku says Kamehameha.

Kaio-ken is another Dragon ball Z strike.

Now that you know this useless fact your brain will forget how to balance a Check book.

Qi attracts Hippies like a bug zapper to flies.

I heard that if a Hippy tries to fight he looses all his flower badges and love beads and can not participate in free love and must be the munchie getter.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Are you SURE you're not a hippie?

:hmm: That... is a...very good question.

WELL Flea... ARE YOU :mst:

Allow my inner nerd to explain Kamehameha and Kaio-ken.
Kamehameha is a Hawaiian king who also shoots Chi balls hence why in Dragon ball Z Goku says Kamehameha.

Kaio-ken is another Dragon ball Z strike.

Now that you know this useless fact your brain will forget how to balance a Check book.

Damn.... I've forgotten how to balance my check book

Qi attracts Hippies like a bug zapper to flies.

I heard that if a Hippy tries to fight he looses all his flower badges and love beads and can not participate in free love and must be the munchie getter.

This is of course all true.... or at least it is the rumor I am going to spread

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:hmm: That... is a...very good question.

WELL Flea... ARE YOU :mst:

You haven't been reading my posts very carefully, have you? :D

Damn.... I've forgotten how to balance my check book
Silly warmonger, hippies don't need checkbooks. We share!! Now come to a party this weekend at our commune. Oh ... don't forget your wallet.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

How many times does this have to be said, it isn't the art it's the practioner, and there are some practioners of all these arts that suck at very high levels.

WhiteLotus

White Belt
Reaction score
...unless it's Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Recently, there has been a resurgence in threads like this, so I thought I'd just cut to the chase and just call everyone out and save myself some time (and maybe you all some time, too).

So, if you train in TKD, I don't like your style. It's too Olympicky, with the jumping and the arms down thing. I don't like it.

Wing Chun? I don't like your style. Patty cake chi sao, cat fighting looking and too centerliney. And that goes for Ving Tsun, Ving Chun, Wing Tsun, Wing Man and Tsun Set. I don't care which lineage you come from or how you spell it.

Aikido? I don't like your style. It's not violent enough.

Karate? Regardless of which style, I don't like it and I'm not going to tell you why. You'll have to guess.

Internal MA? If I can't see it, I don't like it, and I can't see your chi. I don't like your style.

Taijutsu? I don't like your style. When I watched that show in the 80s, The Master, it had a terrible script. And ninjas are bad guys. Why do you guys want to be assassins anyway? I don't like your style.

And just to save a little time, everyone else? I don't like your styles, either. I may not really know much about them at all, but that doesn't make my opinion any less valid. So suck it! ;) Hell, I don't even like MMA, but Vale Tudo is okay, I guess.

Hey, you didn't mention more Kung Fu styles, they are great and very well developed and full of so many techniques.

And as far as Wing Chun, I like it alot, here is a clip from a film, I know it is just a movie, but some real wing Chun moves are in this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt34aHAFkV8&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You haven't been reading my posts very carefully, have you? :D

ahh so you too have offended my education and you have offended the West Peabody Elementary school

You do of course realize you may have just incurred the wrath of Carol

Silly warmonger, hippies don't need checkbooks. We share!! Now come to a party this weekend at our commune. Oh ... don't forget your wallet.

:erg: OH NO!!!
There is a hippie amongst us..... shreek shreek scream scream.... ah whatever....thats cool :cool: But don't expect me to like Systema now :D

How many times does this have to be said, it isn't the art it's the practioner, and there are some practioners of all these arts that suck at very high levels.

Yes true words of wisdom... they all have very high level of suckage

Latest Discussions