game - I haven't tried it yet!

tried 555-1212. Still curious about the window shade. Why would it move up and down if there's not a clue there??

Maybe the phone number will only work when the shade is up (or down)?

I've posted in the other forum and asked if anyone got out of the Blue Room. Maybe this is just to drive us crazy. Grrrrr...!

I tried to send the yen note, but got it back - and you can't put the note and yen note in together (to bribe someone for help).... I tried to write on almost everything, no good.... and so far, flipping the shade and the chair cushion have gotten me nowhere - slowly!

Gah! lolol

If I know Flatlander, he's trying every logical combination of numbers for a phone number!!

Oooookaaayyyy...

Just to keep this group addiction going, there was another link posted in this forum....

http://www.albartus.com/motas/

I just started it. Graphics are not 1/2 as good as the rooms, but I have no idea where this is going.

shesulsa said:
Gah! lolol

If I know Flatlander, he's trying every logical combination of numbers for a phone number!!
It's funny that you say this, as I briefly entertained the notion. However, with ten million possible combinations, I decided that I'd rather not.
icon9.gif
It's vexing to relegate myself to giving up, but I've run out of ideas.

I am now stuck in the room with the staircase and the maze under it. Help!

:erg: no no no no no no no no no no no no more until I'm out of the blue room - you're on your own, Feisty! GAH!!

Feisty found myself in a room with a hangover and a blackout seems like I've been brought back to my younger days!:uhyeah: Got a key got a screwdriver some clothes and then I clickd on the right hand side and got booted out of the site!!!! Outta time for today...

BLEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!

Did ANYONE get out of the blue room???

I haven't - the best I did was get yen, paper, pen, tube - and fiddled with all of them. I can't figure out HOW the phone is related, what to do with the shade, and so forth.

I wonder if they just created it to mess with people who escaped from the other rooms.... (Conspiracy theory....growing!)

MJ - the first few rooms aren't too bad (if you go back), but I was stuck at the weird staircase/maze thingy. I hope you figure out how to get past it!!!

I'm on level 6 - a room with a motorcycle and another room with a firehose.

Feisty - the weird staircase is solved this way - go to the room on the right, arrange the floor tiles so the head goes all the way to the mouse hole by the door on the left. turn out the lights and see what's on the wall. They fit under the staircase. fiddle with them, use the diskette box for something else.

Okay I'm on level 12 now - got past the motorcycle and some other things.

Doggone it - hooked on these puzzle rooms!!!

YAY!! I did it! I did it! Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!

I got through all 12 levels of your time and space game, Feisty! YEAH BABY!!

Now if I can only get out of that friggin' blue room....

Fabulous, She-sulsa!!! I had gotten the pieces to fit into the glass box under the bridge, and used the diskette box, but I haven't been able to fiddle with the pieces properly - I was told they weren't in the right space. >sigh<

I think the Blue Room is off or something.

You have to use the empty diskette box as a mouse trap for the head. When you insert the tiles in the glass case, you have to fiddle with them so there is a path that leads from the right to the left - all the way across. Then release the head on the right.

Still haven't made my way out of the blue room, though doodling on the yen is somewhat amusing.

I gave up on the Blue Room yesterday, and went to the space time game. Because I was playing at work, I had to leave it when I started to close at 6. But I finished it this morning. That was a cool game. I liked it. So much more to do than sit around in a blue room doodling on yen. I swear I spent 3 hours there yesterday, to no avail. Damn colored rooms.:whip:

flatlander said:
I swear I spent 3 hours there yesterday, to no avail. Damn colored rooms.:whip:
Ok It's fun to watch it all unfold, but I miss all of you guys:viking3::viking3: :viking3: :viking3: I think I might have to have an intervention! :samurai::boing1: :rofl:

OK... I've gotten the pen and paper, but can't get them to work together by the post box, I'm guessing to get the red wheel.

EDIT: Scratch that. Found the answer right after I typed that.

EDIT2: OK. Stuck again. I've gotten to the computer terminal, and I can move one room through that, but can't move any further. What's the letters for? <-- must be missing something obvious on this one. HELP SHESULSA!!

EDIT3: bah... on to level 10...

Wheew... OK. I'm out...

That green wall was a pain!

Back