game - I haven't tried it yet!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Help, I'm going crazy. I just tried the crimson room and am stuck with 11 items. I got the 4 digit code from the yellow room but there is no movie there. Where do you get the movie? I got the rings on the box but the battery doesn't go there and there aren't any more clues in the room. TW

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Oh? What kind of candy? Hmmmmmmm?
:) That's right...... easy...........follow the candy trail... there's Snicker's............and chocolate :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:s ......................Tootsie Rolls....................................... lollipops,.................................... Baby Ruth bars,......................... jelly beans,......................................... gum drops,............................ That's right Danny boy follow the candy.......................................................... wax lips,............................ Pez,.......................... button candy,.......................... M&Ms,......................................... GODIVA OOOOHHHH YUM!,................. come on Stoolman you can do it............................................. Twizzlers,............Uh oh............ Say no to the crimson room....................Mars Almond Bars....................Peppermint Patties...........................................Nerds Rope.........................you can do it....:)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
Help, I'm going crazy. I just tried the crimson room and am stuck with 11 items. I got the 4 digit code from the yellow room but there is no movie there. Where do you get the movie? I got the rings on the box but the battery doesn't go there and there aren't any more clues in the room. TW
The clue you are looking for is between the headboard and the mattress. Pick up the pillow and keep clicking around that area.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
I have candy! :lookie:
Hey! I'm in training, here! Aw, crap - I'm going to another room!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
I had found that clue but kept clicking the x back into the room. But I finally got the door. Arrrghhh, I'm not good at this stuff. TW

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Hey! I'm in training, here! Aw, crap - I'm going to another room!
LOL all the more reason for me to rescue:jedi1: you from the crimson room!

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
LOL all the more reason for me to rescue:jedi1: you from the crimson room!
LOL, MJ! I got through the Crimson and Viridian rooms and all 12 levels of the Time and Space game. I forfeited on the Blue room, though - not goin' back.

Thanks, though! LOL.

P.S. Save a Tootsie Roll for me, okay?

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm still in the "space and time" game, I'm sitting at the computer in my suit, trying to open an airlock-type door. There are two scenes on the computer. I've tried punching in letters, but no good! Any hints?

ETA: ACK!!! I have a nice piece of candy from MJ, offered for a clue!!

JPR

Green Belt
Reaction score
Feisty,

You have not looked everywhere yet. Once you do you will find out what to type.

JPR

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
I have candy! :lookie:
OK, MJ that was just damn clever. You got me. Now give me my candy.
icon8.gif

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm out of MOTAS! Yay! Although I have thrown up my hands over the Blue Room. I have no idea about that one.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
I got stuck in the Vermillion room last night. I went throught the list of the Kanjii papers and had thought I found them all but only had 5 papers. Drove me nuts, thanks you verry much-- Maybe it was a malfunction of some sort, so I'll try again tonight... TW

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Has anyone seen my daughter? (Insedia_Cantharis) She went into one of these rooms a few days ago, haven't seen much of her since :p . Could someone let her out? School is coming up very shortly and she needs to come back home.

I have been successful in avoiding the lure of the rooms but now every time I come home... she tries to pull me in!!!! HELP!!! I am becoming weak!

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Someone needs to track down some more puzzles like these. :D

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well done, Insidia. You know, your mother is looking for you.... :)