game - I haven't tried it yet!

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got this off of another message board I'm on:

Heres the premise. Bsically you are in a room..with nothing. The door is locked and you have to figure out a way to escape the room using the items and cluse you find in the room itself (keep your speakers on btw). So in order to find clues..all you have to do is click around searching for stuff (all you use is the mouse). The thing is, you have to be VERY thorough in your search and think about what WHAT might be WHERE. Then, using the items you find, you have to figure out a way to use EVERY single one of them to finally get out of the room.

Here is the link

http://www.fasco-csc.com/index_e.html

When you go here..click on the CRIMSON room, not the Viridian, which is 10X harder...and go nuts. DONT give up! Once you find something new you get totally pumped!
I'm waiting for the weekend to try it - it sounds like it takes a bit of time. Thought you all might enjoy!

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Holy cr*p, Tess! That's amazing. How long has it taken you?!?

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Did that - got the code, that's not the safe combination. Now I'm sitting here pulling out my hair trying to figure this mess out. AAAAARRRGGGHHH!

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tried that.. and figured ack.. I don't wanna be in that room the rest of my life~!! I had typed the url on that found paper.. in another window.. but that number didn't work.. so yeah I started over.. but first went to the url.. memorized the number.. came back.. started finding my clues again.. and when I got the safe.. the number opened it and found the last clue to get Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You guys did that soooo quickly, you should try the Viridian room on the site, which is suppossed to be tougher.

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, I started trying it - gah! I have 5 items, tried the other room and don't know what to do with the numbers. Is there an item I'm missing?

(Do I feel totally stupid, too?)

Can I use my keys to do anything in the room? AAA!

K

KenpoGirl

I've got 11 items and the numbers, I can't find any vault. :waah:
and what goes in the 2nd circle in that little red box? Is that the vault?

I think I've clicked on every possible location in that room.

Gee thanks for showing me/us the site Fiesty!!! :whip:

signed
frustrated

:vu:

Latest Discussions