Dr. Deneka and Mr. Chew

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Uhhh... no reason! No reason at all! :) :) Maybe... maybe you want to chase one of those squirrels you mentioned right now! I sure would, if I were a good fun-loving doggy with Mako shark fangs... uh, forget that last bit, but [LISA!!! Help me here!]... shall we go outside and chase those rotten squirrels? You go on, Chew, I'll just stay here and help Lisa and everyone... clean up... or vaccuum...do the dishes... whatever... you just go outside... good boy...

Of course Mr. Chew is always doing his part to help take a bite out of crimeand I'm sure thats what my good friend Exile meant when he spoke. Right...Exile??? (kick under the table) Right?

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
:lfao:
As a big fan of Mr. Chew, it was cool to hear more about the fearsom beast. That is, if you can call him a beast. I don't exactly know what form of entity Mr. Chew is...

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Of course Mr. Chew is always doing his part to help take a bite out of crimeand I'm sure thats what my good friend Exile meant when he spoke. Right...Exile??? (kick under the table) Right?

...hmmm...wha'? ...Carol, why are you kicking me?...wait, ohyeah, RIGHT!!. What Carol said! What would we do without our loyal faithful guardians of our domestic security, our faithful furry friends with their... their mouths full of razor-sharp...teeth... Chew, please stop staring at me quite like that... Carol, could you, uh, get Chew... I mean, Mr. Chew... a nice big steak?Thank you [in prayerful voice]... Here you go, faithful loyal crimefighting Chew...look, it's still bloody, isn't that nice??! Yum, yum!......

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:lfao:
As a big fan of Mr. Chew, it was cool to hear more about the fearsom beast. That is, if you can call him a beast. I don't exactly know what form of entity Mr. Chew is...

Mr. Chew is a misunderstood puppy. Kinda like the real one I have at home. :)

Attachments

• $walter.jpg
    $walter.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 184

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa, you haven't been doing... like, weird stuff with PhotoShop, eh? Like the business with the eyes, you know?... :uhohh:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa, you haven't been doing... like, weird stuff with PhotoShop, eh? Like the business with the eyes, you know?... :uhohh:

nope. That is how his eyes came out when photographed. Untouched.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mr. Chew is a misunderstood puppy. Kinda like the real one I have at home. :)

Some days, Sable feels misunderstood too... of course, I had to go through quite a few pictures to find this one!

Attachments

• $Sable 53.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 186

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok people, let's get back on topic ;)

This made me wonder... Mr. Chew, what are your thoughts on Bruce Lee?

Bruce had it all. Including impeccable abs...something I have strived for but alas, this canine body just won't ripple like that...

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bruce had it all. Including impeccable abs...something I have strived for but alas, this canine body just won't ripple like that...

Hmm... Mr. Chew, do you do any strength training? And if so, what does it consist of?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The new Chew for April.

Meet Mrs. Chew...

Mrs. "franca" Chew!

Attachments

• $frankenchew.jpeg
    $frankenchew.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 181

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What sort of makeup do you like Mrs. Chew? Your eyes remind me a bit of Mimi from the Drew Carey show. :)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What sort of makeup do you like Mrs. Chew? Your eyes remind me a bit of Mimi from the Drew Carey show. :)

Mimi and I are third cousins twice removed. But we really don't like to talk about THAT side of the family...

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What does Mrs Chew like to do for fun?

What is your temper like? Are you calm and mild mannered or do you have a short fuse?

What does Mrs. Chew do to people that annoy her?

What type of MA skills, if any does Mrs. Chew have?

Latest Discussions