Dr. Deneka and Mr. Chew

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You say it like it is a bad thing :angel:

Oh no... I would never say that was a bad thing..... I FEAR NOT MR CHEW!!!

Well maybe a little....ok rather a lot actually but I would never admit that publicly

It's very simple... Xue is (so far as Franca knows) primarily interested in destroying trees, right—based on his observed behavior (hit hit, kill kill)?

And Franca has other... um... uses for trees.

So Franca is out to get Xue as part of her need to keep trees available to her for, uh, those other uses.

Does this not make sense??

EXACTLY!!!! What he said.

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I am blessed with naturaly white teeth, thank you for the compliment. The hair (along with makeup) I do myself, pretty good job, eh? Thank you for calling me a genius!

Define nice? I think they are scared. Have no idea why. :angel:

I have no idea why either, you seem very charming to me. You remind me of my mum..... People say I'm a bit like her. :mad:

You do the make up yourself? I'd have thought it was a professional job for the camera. I'm very impressed, I wish I lived closer then we could get together and swap tips... :EG:

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You here voices in your head? You should get that checked out. :)
No, you don't need to - it's Mr. Chew on one side of your shoulder, Lisa on the other side.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
No, you don't need to - it's Mr. Chew on one side of your shoulder, Lisa on the other side.

Didn't the Son of Sam's dog tell him to go kill people?
Is there a connection here!?!
Wait, I hear a little voice barking to me... It's telling me...
HELP, HELP! I'M GOING TO KILL.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You see? Contrary to general rumour, it's not alway's Lisa's fault! :lol:

HEY! Stop honing in on my territory! I will sick Chew on You!

Plus, you don't have the smilie to prove it...so...:p

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HEY! Stop honing in on my territory! I will sick Chew on You!

Whoa, hey, come on, Lisa—getting Chew sic'd on you is the next step after banning, we all know that! I haven't been that bad, have I?? :erg: :uhohh:

Plus, you don't have the smilie to prove it...so...:p

It's like back in the days when there were a handful of people with a gold star lording it over the peasantry... until someone else gets their own handcrafted smilie attributing blame to themselves, Lisa's gonna have a monopoly on blameworthiness... can't something be done??

Um, I see Chew smiling at me...I think it's a smile... his lips are pulled back, and my!, he has an awful lot of teeth... uh, I'll just go off and poke around in old kata threads now, if that's OK with everyone... good doggie!...Chew, what are you doing???...LIIIIISSAAAAA!!!

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Um, I see Chew smiling at me...I think it's a smile... his lips are pulled back, and my!, he has an awful lot of teeth... uh, I'll just go off and poke around in old kata threads now, if that's OK with everyone... good doggie!...Chew, what are you doing???...LIIIIISSAAAAA!!!
*shakes head*

Amateur. *slides the 'Doggie Downers' box to exile*

This is how the senior staff are still alive. Two in the morning, two at nighttime and three when he tries to chase you down.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*shakes head*

This is how the senior staff are still alive. Two in the morning, two at nighttime and three when he tries to chase you down.

Dang, why didn't I think of that?

Well, if the surgery comes out OK and I regain the use of my arms, I'll have to try throwing a few at him next time he starts fantasizing that he's The Terminator...

...no, Chew, I wasn't suggesting that you aren't The Terminator... good doggy, would you like to try some of these candies that nice Shesulsa left for you?... yum, yum!!... here, have some more... whew!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*shakes head*

He justs spits them out.

Anyways....

I think this is a really good idea, Bob. And I like the example you gave. I think it clears up some of the mystery behind the infraction system.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's like back in the days when there were a handful of people with a gold star lording it over the peasantry... until someone else gets their own handcrafted smilie attributing blame to themselves, Lisa's gonna have a monopoly on blameworthiness... can't something be done??

Personally, I like the fact that I have somewhere to go where everything isn't my fault.:wink2:. I think we should just continue letting it be Lisa's fault and not rock the boat.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I moved the Chew posts from the Infraction system thread here before Bob gets angry with me for high jacking the thread ;) :p

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He justs spits them out.
This is why we put that super-fast-acting sublingual coating on them. As soon as those babies hit his lips ... he's fine. And yes, it tastes like chocolate. ;)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is why we put that super-fast-acting sublingual coating on them. As soon as those babies hit his lips ... he's fine. And yes, it tastes like chocolate. ;)

Ch...Cho...CHOCOLATE!:eek:

CHOCOLATE KILLS PUPPIES!!!!!!

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

GEORGIA'S TRYING TO KILL MY PUPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

:wah::wah:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ch...Cho...CHOCOLATE!:eek:

CHOCOLATE KILLS PUPPIES!!!!!!

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

GEORGIA'S TRYING TO KILL MY PUPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

:wah::wah:
Now, wait - she said it tastes like chocolate - not it contains chocolate! There is a difference - subtle, but present. Still, it could easily have been a Freudian slip... hmm.... remind me to keep my dog away from Geo, 'k?

Latest Discussions