***Castillo, MJ***

Just like the Green Goblin The Dr. and Castillo never appear at the same time!!!:shrug:

jfarnsworth said:
It looks as though the good vs. evil will still go on. As for your hiding in the cloaks and such just remember we are many you are only few. You will lose.
Thank you. Everything is working according to plan.

Well now I"ll tell you the same thing I told Castillo. Start warming up in your garage 'cause I'm on the way down for a sparring session. :whip:

Our sources reveal a secret Dark Side training camp...we believe the evil Doctor hides behind the mask or he has a very very big head!

Attachments

• $jameson.jpg
    $jameson.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 133
It's probably both. However he still underestimates the powers of the good side. :asian:

well thanks to mr. dr. i've got to change my avator to some more warmer more covered clothing that way i'm not showing any skin...blah....now i'm all hots in this sweater...gerrrrssss

FUZZYJ692000 said:
well thanks to mr. dr. i've got to change my avator to some more warmer more covered clothing that way i'm not showing any skin...blah....now i'm all hots in this sweater...gerrrrssss
That's a great way to give him the kiss-off :kiss:! We'll turn the AC up for ya! :)

or a smirnoff, bacardi, fuzzynaval, can my order keep going on....see what i've been resorted to do, i must dress in winter clothing and kick back with amy coolers to keep me cool...i need a target to throw this empty bottle at

Alex or Adam...take your pick...hell, just go alphabetically...oh, wait...that's the other thread. :rolleyes:

Just a little something I picked up in The Study...It seems that the Doctor is a teacher as well...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... isn't CASTILLO A TEACHER?!!!

DoctorKenpo said:
Thanks for the info. It'll come in handy for my Classes!:asian:

I never knew that. Guess I can't retire later on, too much more left to teach out there!

mj-hi-yah said:
Just a little something I picked up in The Study...It seems that the Doctor is a teacher as well...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... isn't CASTILLO A TEACHER?!!!
Yes, now you know why the Texas High School system is in turmoil!!

OMG
:uhyeah:

mj-hi-yah said:
Sadly, he's just informed me that he's leaving Martial Talk. He will stop in from time-time to read, but that's all.

Dr. Kenpo said:
Sadly, he's just informed me that he's leaving Martial Talk. He will stop in from time-time to read, but that's all.
Well .....why? Doesn't he want to play with us anymore? :boing1: :boing2: Is is something we said? :( Or is this all a part of your plot to gain my confidence? :shrug:

mj-hi-yah said:
( Or is this all a part of your plot to gain my confidence? :shrug:

It's his mind tricks again. Stay close and the Dr. won't get you through me. :)

jfarnsworth said:
It's his mind tricks again. Stay close and the Dr. won't get you through me. :)
:asian: Thank you Jason! :) :lol:

KenpoTess said:
Bah.. if the Dark side couldn't keep me.. they couldn't possibly think to get any of us now~!!!
High five!!!!:partyon:

mj-hi-yah said:
Well .....why? Doesn't he want to play with us anymore? :boing1: :boing2: Is is something we said? :( Or is this all a part of your plot to gain my confidence? :shrug:
He wants to play! He's just playing the old game of cat an...... errrrrr I mean Dragon and Damsel...... with us....

:)

Back