***Castillo, MJ***

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Well .....why? Doesn't he want to play with us anymore? :boing1: :boing2: Is is something we said? :( Or is this all a part of your plot to gain my confidence? :shrug:
It's that technology has caught up with him, even though he did nothing wrong.:idunno:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:EG:
Dr. Kenpo said:
It's that technology has caught up with him, even though he did nothing wrong.:idunno:
Technology???? What riddle do you speak of here? Did his pace maker fail him or his Darth Vader voice changer suddenly blow??? What could possibly make this fun loving evil doer :angry: suddenly close his account? HMMMMMM???? Dr. Kenpo, what kind of doctor are you anyway? A true doc of evil intent would treat him and send him back into battle!!!:jediduel:

Yes Golden One! Kung foolery :rofl: me thinks too!

Alrighty then....Dragon and Damsel - let us play! ...Ok Doctor show us your dragon might!:flame: :lookie: :jedi1: The force always protects the innocent....
Flatlander said:
MJ, please remember, "Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them. Stretch out with your feelings".
Stoolman of who them do you speak?:boing1: Do you speak of the evil doc who is the one...me thinks really to be Castillo?...:xtrmshock

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
The force always protects the innocent

That is correct. :asian: The evil one will never win. He knows this to be true just hasn't come to terms with it yet.

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
:EG: Technology???? What riddle do you speak of here? Did his pace maker fail him or his Darth Vader voice changer suddenly blow??? What could possibly make this fun loving evil doer :angry: suddenly close his account? HMMMMMM???? Dr. Kenpo, what kind of doctor are you anyway? A true doc of evil intent would treat him and send him back into battle!!!:jediduel:

Yes Golden One! Kung foolery :rofl: me thinks too!

Alrighty then....Dragon and Damsel - let us play! ...Ok Doctor show us your dragon might!:flame: :lookie: :jedi1: The force always protects the innocent....
Stoolman of who them do you speak?:boing1: Do you speak of the evil doc who is the one...me thinks really to be Castillo?...:xtrmshock

The Dr. will sit back, and watch for the time being. The "High Kenpo Icon of The Desert"(Goldendragon) is flexing again, and needs to be tracked.:xtrmshock

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
The Dr. will sit back, and watch for the time being. The "High Kenpo Icon of The Desert"(Goldendragon) is flexing again, and needs to be tracked.:xtrmshock
Whoa! who's going to be tracking him? You know he does have Sheba by his side. :ultracool

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
OK Doc just don't fall asleep in your chair! :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions