***Castillo, MJ***

R

RCastillo

jfarnsworth said:
It is I. :asian: I read this after my morning work out and breakfast is nearly over. Castillo almost made me laugh my cottage cheese back up. Do not listen to the one called Castillo he will lead you down the wrong path. Where oh where is the beloved Tess? :idunno:

That'll teach you to mess with the Dark Side, young one. We await you. :ultracool

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
It is mearly a holographic image, just to make you feel safe...........but you're not. :ultracool
:uhoh:Uh is all just an illusion?????:uhoh:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...Castillo's prolly had too much "messican" food and more than likely needs a few tabs of alka seltzer to calm him down. :wink2:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
YES, The Dark Side (Castillo) like the one Darth Vader ... are loners....... if you take note of who has friends and family around vs just themselves and their warped views. They are always trying to sway someone to "their" side yet they don't realize that........
"Those that are walking in Darkness..... will never see the light".

Attachments

• $Emperor.gif
    $Emperor.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 124

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
YES, The Dark Side (Castillo) like the one Darth Vader ... are loners....... if you take note of who has friends and family around vs just themselves and their warped views. They are always trying to sway someone to "their" side yet they don't realize that........
"Those that are walking in Darkness..... will never see the light".
OMG Thank you Goldendragon 7 for that pic! :) Can anyone else confirm that that is a true picture of the one they call Castillo aka The Dark Side????? Castillo - dude...you need to get one of your friends here to speak on your behalf! And maybe think about ditching the cloak! Cloaks are so...yesterday, but uh ponchos are in maybe get you a nice poncho! It'll go with the Mexican food and show off your features better...lighten you up a bit! :idunno: :) Castillo how about loading up a nice pic of the Goldendragon...hint hint ;)....

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
It's more of his mind tricks.

but uhhh.........Jason? If I'm gonna hang with ya, you gotta find a way to keep your cottage cheese down...kay?
It will be under control. :)

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
That'll teach you to mess with the Dark Side, young one. We await you. :ultracool

I will never travel down the path of the darkside. :asian: I would have to feel the powerful strike of the Goldendragon if I did.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
*.. I know Jason Farnsworth here and in reality.. not that my reality is much different from .. uhh.. here... *Grins*.. he's indeed of the Light and trustworthy.. an ally for certain~!
....And I shall always treasure the picture I have with your arm around me. :)

:2xBird2: Neeners Castillo!!!!!!

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:xtrmshock Surely this hideous creature is not of this earth!

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Now you have seen him. The darkside is ugly! :asian:
Yes really I must look away!!!:whip:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ya know, you guys are really hard on this Castillo gentleman! However, the Dr. is now in, and intends to alleviate this problem.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
Ya know, you guys are really hard on this Castillo gentleman! However, the Dr. is now in, and intends to alleviate this problem.
Welcome Doc...I will speak to you since this is your first post ever, but I do so wearing my protective helmet since I don't know you! :viking3: Please state your intentions!:)

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:

OK, then :idunno: .

You must be another one from the darkside.